News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

I seen Dead People

Started by Blurred Vision, April 08, 2006, 06:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurred Vision

I was on my way home from my inlaws in Fingal and found a swarm of law enforcement officers out on a local side road. Apparently there was a mass murder less than 15 min from my house. 8 dead bodies were found outside the rural town of Shedden Ontario. 3 cars and a tow truck all linked to the toronto area. Stuff like this is a shock for us quiet country farmer folk. Really makes you think.
Jay

Lead_Deficiency

you mean this

http://www.680news.com/news/national/article.jsp?content=n040839A

pretty sure that guy doesn't ride a V.

Blurred Vision

A friend of the family works for the A channel news and heard that it might involve the H Angels.
Jay

h2olawyer

Made the news on Denver, Colorado Channel 9 news as well.  Always a shocker when these types of things happen in rural areas.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Lucky

as a side effect of this, if it turns out to be biker gang related then 2 things: 1) make sure your not showing gang colors, even inadvertantly, &, 2) prepair for the nasty comments or worse that will follow from the local residents. unfortunatly when something like this happens even the 'good' bikers get the backlash..
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black