News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Well, it's been great sharing the Vision experience with you all!

Started by GA_Wolf, May 11, 2006, 12:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GA_Wolf

My V's have found a new home, bought the first of two 2006 Suzuki S40's (one for me / one for wifey). Hope to get the other this weekend.

You all have been great and more help than you could possibly know.  I found a Savage/S-40 forum and hope they will be as great a group as you all have been.  Seems the Savage/S-40 has a devoted following, almost as devoted as the V riders!

Keep the shiney side up and hope to see some of those classic V's down the road!

Mutt

Quote from: GA_Wolf on May 11, 2006, 12:11:06 PM
My V's have found a new home, bought the first of two 2006 Suzuki S40's (one for me / one for wifey). Hope to get the other this weekend.

You all have been great and more help than you could possibly know.  I found a Savage/S-40 forum and hope they will be as great a group as you all have been.  Seems the Savage/S-40 has a devoted following, almost as devoted as the V riders!

Keep the shiney side up and hope to see some of those classic V's down the road!

Well don't be a stranger just because you've sold your V. We look forward to hearing from you agian and again. Besides, the Vs aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Who knows you could end up with a deal on another one in the future.  As soon as Blake figures out how to manufacture or substitue all the parts of the bike, they'll be imortal. :)

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

tailwheel

Your V's are doing well. We have over 300 miles on them combined since we got them. No big problems but still a few modifications we are working on. Good luck with the new bikes!
Dave
Piper J-3 cub
John Deere 4110
2005 BMW 1200 LT

h2olawyer

GA_Wolf -

Have fun with those new bikes.  But remember, once a Visionary, always a Visionary.  Glad your Vs found a good home.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

GA_Wolf

That's great Dave, I knew you'd get them up and running in no time.  Hope they bring you both years of fun.  Heck you should have enough V's around to keep you in parts quite a while!

tailwheel

I'll probably sell the third but only after I get the other two running the way I want. I haven't robbed any parts from it yet but I think I will swap the carbs on the '82s for now. I moved the seats to different bikes, changed out the fuses on the '83 and put new tires on the 2 that are on the road. I got some parts coming from ebay  and I missed out on an exhaust that I was bidding on so I guess I will be repairing the exhaust on the '82s.
Dave
Piper J-3 cub
John Deere 4110
2005 BMW 1200 LT

ps2/bikevision

GA_Wolf
  i hope you fumigated the garage before you put the new bikes in. :D you don't want to contaminate the new ones with the vision stumble bug ;D

good luck and have fun man