News:

Main Menu

BIG NEWS!

Started by squid, October 02, 2006, 09:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squid

Been awhile since Ive been online, busy last few weeks,  but after hours of looking and looking I have found the key to my new career! I got myself a new fishing boat, 97 21ft stratos, with a 200hp johnson, loaded with goodies, BUT WAIT that is not the best part......... ;D ;D ;DGot the official word and its been verified!!!!!

Squid is going to be a DADDY!! :o :o
I never thought it would happen, Ill probally get arrested for breeding, but thought ya all should know
and of course I got pics of the boat,

Night Vision

sweet....

only problem is: it's going to be tough spending time with the young'un when your're out on the circut  :D

congrats on both of your accomplishments
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Lucky

Awesome & Mazel Tov!!!
A new future ROVer & a boat!!!  ;D ;D
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Mutt

Quote from: Night Vision on October 02, 2006, 10:16:36 PM
sweet....

only problem is: it's going to be tough spending time with the young'un when your're out on the circut  :D

Naaaa...strap a car seat in and put a PFD on the little bugger! He/She will be baiting hooks and working the fish finder faster than you can say "Fisher Price"!

Congrats Squid!

Mutt  :)
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

h2olawyer

Congrats - mostly for the kid - but a little for the hole in the water into which you will be throwing all your money. (at least any left over from family needs  ;D )

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

haunter

Quote from: h2olawyer on October 02, 2006, 11:41:49 PM
Congrats - mostly for the kid - but a little for the hole in the water into which you will be throwing all your money. (at least any left over from family needs  ;D )

H2O

x2

82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

Tiger

Quote from: squid on October 02, 2006, 09:47:42 PM
Squid is going to be a DADDY!! :o :o
I never thought it would happen, Ill probally get arrested for breeding, but thought ya all should know

8).....Congratulations to Daddy, Mommy and the up-coming Grandparent's.
All the very best wishes from me and mine.... ;D :D ;)..... 8)

p.s Could make a veeery interesting OnROV spring meet/ride...aprox' date required... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

fiddlesticks

YAAAAAAAAAAAR! OMG  Congrats squid. I cant wait to meet baby squid. ;D
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Night Vision

tee hee... baby squid
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

ProfessorRex

Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

crackerkorean

So am I the only one worred about this kid??  ;D ;D

JK Congrats!!!!

fiddlesticks

Hey night vision. How did you get a picture of squid with his baby?lol You must be one of those paparazzi's. How much did you pay squid for a pic of them together?
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

squid

:oNight Vision, I NEED that squid....
the due date will be found out tomorrow when we go for the ultrasound, (and to make sure it has 6 arms :P) We figure the due date will be in may
Already thought about the baby seat in the boat and pfd for the little guy/gal, The wife doesnt think that having it sleep in the rod locker is a good idea ???

Brian Moffet

kiawrench

you know a rod locker isnt safe for babies,,, use the darn live well!!    

congrats, guess you will be doing the mopar thing all winter-- cant make those late night store runs if you are on the ice fishing .

i thought i warned you ,,, you were supposed to heat that ice hut with kerosene,, not by physical contact .      gee whiz!!!
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

squid

No sidecar,,,I am gunna run this idea by you know who ::) this is pure genius!!!
Im gunna bungee cord or maybe duct tape a baby slingy thing to the handlebars, that way when it cries the steering shake will calm baby back to sleep!
Kia, cant use the livewells,,,,,I actually catch fish and use the livewells ;D ;D

kiawrench

i saw a pic of one of those fish, lol,,,, anything bigger, and IT will put YOU in the live well,,,,,

good luck even getting baby on that boat (in water) for first two years.
BTW-- if is a baby girl,, can go to store and buy a matched set of parker fowling guns---- justification- need to get a lot of shooting  in now, so when she grows up can be ready for the "boyfriend meets dad " nights.

doesnt matter, all teasing aside, congrats,, hope it all goes well,,,
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .