CROV FALL RUN...Sept. 23rd and 24th.. REPORT & PHOTOS!!!!

Started by glennw, May 11, 2006, 11:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supervision

Hey Coil, if you decide to get a new key made later just mail me the switch and my Daughter's boyfriend can do it for  $ 25  (they recognised the blank, no problem)  We can rig something up for now... asssuming the forks no locked.
" border="0

gbranche

I've got a spare ignition switch, with keys, that I'll bring along.

Greg

glennw

Everthing is loaded and ready to go ... me included!  ;)
See ya all Friday Afternoon!
GlennW
Half Mad Max

Coil Coyle

I've been calling Lockssmith since I hit Sonoma County at 7:00 am. I slept at a rest stop just North of a grass fire that jumped 505 while I slept and was heading away to the east as I came upon it. Big winds heading east today.

I'm waiting for the local Sebastopol Mobile Locksmith to meet me at 9:15 here at Starbucks. Lori is getting ready in G'ville for a 10:30 to 11:00 pit stop and load up. Steve and us are meeting at the Gas station where Calistoga Road meets 29 at 12:00PM.

I at least need to be able to open the gas cap, I hope someone brings a schematic cause mine are all packed, Insh'Allah Mobile Locksmith Eric will make me a key, let us all breifly quiet our minds and think him a good thought. ::)

Riding or towing....we'll see Y'all this afternoon.

;)

coil

9:47 am Sebastopol.........I have three new keys, Eric at Mobile Key simply
ROCKS     8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Coil Coyle

Twelve running visions rolled out Saturday Morning :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :-\ :'(

My float stuck....Pete's crank seized, agreat time was had by all ;D

;)

coil

steve

It was a great weekend not only for riding and meeting great people but the food was terrific!  Especially friday nite.  Thanks Craig and all who made this happen!!!!!   ;D

h2olawyer

We want pics!!!  12 Visions must look awesome together - running or not!  Hope everyone had a great time.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Superfly

At the time of the picture, they were all running!
A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.

darkvision

CROV Gang,

I just wanted to thank you all for a wonderful time during the CROV Fall Run. The riding was fantastic,  the bikes inspiring and best of all , the warm friendship extended to us. I'm going to start planning to attend the 25th year ROV run in Colorado for June 2007. Chet is determined to get a Vision now so if you hear of a likely cnadidate, please let me knoiw.
We had a great time and look forward to seeing and hearing from our new friends.
Best wishes,  Vic

supervision

What a remarkable experence, there are so many things to report about, I don't know where to begin. Thanks Craig and Janell  for hosting and organising a perfect event!  Thanks to everone that showed up, glad to be part of it. It was too fun seeing all those Visions streaming through the curves.  And thanks for all the Highway Patrol for being there, they must read this site too.   Nice to meet everone, post ya later, Dave
" border="0

VisionMeister

Thanks to all for attending. I had a great time showing you the roads around the county. There are many more to explore.
It was nice to meet all the new CROV riders. The comraderie of the riders and diversity of bikes adds to the event.
We were really lucky that the one mishap wasn't more serious. It was my worst nightmare that someone would get hurt on the ride I was leading. We are all vunerable to the slight mistake that moves us form in control to out of control so keep your focus.
Hope you all made it home safely and are rested and ready to roll again.

glennw

12 Visions... Great food, Great time, Great Rides, Great people....
Yea man!   
We don't need no stinking Dragon!
GlennW
Half Mad Max

Mutt

Quote from: glennw on September 25, 2006, 11:01:11 AM
12 Visions... Great food, Great time, Great Rides, Great people....
Yea man!   
We don't need no stinking Dragon!
GlennW

Glad you all had a good time and all the rubber stayed down. Picutres....must have pictures!!!

Sounds like "Dragon Envy to me"!  ;D

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Brian Moffet

Good thing I didn't attend, 13 visions would have been bad.  ::)

On other notes about my bike, it's got a front wheel again.  I'll be posting more later.

Brian

Tiger

8)....SUPERB.... 8) Glad to know you had such a great time..... :o 12 Vision's DEMAND picture's..... 8)

8)       TIGER        8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

darkvision

darkvision

YellowJacket!

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

h2olawyer

Amazing - 12 Visions in one place & California didn't slide into the Pacific.  ;D

Counted 11 in the more distant photo - need proof of a dozen.  More pics!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

visionless

Here are some pictures from the ride.  Please feel free to leave any comments in the photo album.
               Chris

http://ccoylepictures.tripod.com/2006_crov_fall_ride
When a whole nation is roaring Patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain to explore the cleanness of its hands and purity of its heart.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

'05 Katana 750    '82 XZ550
See 12 Visions all in a row!
http://www.myspace.com/ccoyle6731