CROV FALL RUN...Sept. 23rd and 24th.. REPORT & PHOTOS!!!!

Started by glennw, May 11, 2006, 11:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supervision

You did an excellant job of wraping round that bike to protect the tank..  Then after getting the bike back  where it was rideable, you tell Chris, your turn.  You busted your ass, but you sence of humor was ok...   
" border="0

Ron_McCoy

Dave, if I ever lose my sense of humor, then I will be in big trouble. ;D ;D ;D

supervision

I thought for a second there,  Chris was gona ride it!   That was a good weekend, fun seeing all those bikes
Craig and Janelle, thanks again... Vince your report and pictures make me feel like I was there
" border="0

glennw

I think you can count on 12 V's in Colorado from California!
I might even have mine painted by then...
I love that GPS map! Good Job Vince!
Thanks everybody for showing up!
GlennW
Half Mad Max

darkvision

Ron,
I'm glad you on the road to recovery.  Your left hand looked like stuffed a tennis ball in on Sunday. You are a stud!

Vince and Superfly, great write-ups and pictures, thanks for sharing.

DaveTN, The Mossi jacket is awesome , thanks again for selling it to me.

Visionmeister and Glenn, thank you for organizing this great get-together and rides.

I got my mufflers and exhaust system parts from Blake so the tin can patch job on my mufflers can be replaced.
Looking forward to seeing all my CROV friends at the 25th year Vision Run in Colorado next summer.
Best wishes, Vic

Superfly

A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.

Brian Moffet

Ron,

next time you want my old nick-name, just don't wash your bike for a while, okay?  Glad you're getting better.

Brian (former Dirty-Vision)

glennw

Just a follow up on my "chirping V"... from the CROV ride...
I finally got inside under the tank and found the line from the bottom from the air filter to the front cylinder was off. I also found a nasty section of the seam (about 1/4" long) on the YCIS chamber....
New hose and clamps and two neat rubber vac. hose caps solved the problem. It also had a cold start problem that is now gone.... hummm... YCIS is now in the drawer. I think it runs the same.
Question... Should I re-sync the carbs after this...???
GlennW
PS..  I love the way I can get to everything in there now!
Half Mad Max

Ron_McCoy

Brian,

That bike is squeaky clean and ready to ride.  I'm feeling much better and over almost all of the soreness.  Now I just need to get my own bike working again.  I'm going to be on a journey similiar to your own except that I have another running engine to make it easier to be riding my Vision again. ;D ;D ;D

Ron