More gap pics... ouch

Started by zore, May 12, 2006, 10:03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zore

1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

h2olawyer

If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

ps2/bikevision

dj

It's a bike rider trying to be a bird and in the process thinking now I'll have to spend another 2 weeks fixing the bike for another 1 hour ride!  :o

It seems to be worth it though ::)
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

Lucky

ICANSEEMYHOUSEFROMHERE!!!!!
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Mutt

Where'd my bike go? Dammit, this is going to hurt! Should I land flat or tuck and roll? Crap, I just filled my pants up..crap!
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

h2olawyer

From the Department of Redundancy Department . . .

Quote from: Mutt on May 13, 2006, 12:54:11 AM
Crap, I just filled my pants up!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

dj

Is it a requirement that the Department of Redundancy Department employees, personnel, and workers be repetatively redundant by saying the same thing over and over again by merely rephrasing and reiterating each topic, subject, and item!

I would hate to see any of the reports that come out of that office.  They would be long winded, wordy, tedious to read, and make simple things complicated just by the excess verbage that the employees, personnel, and workers would use to describe, explain, and clarify each and every topic, subject and item in their reports.
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

YellowJacket!

Oh crap! the cord for my parachute is stuck in my riding jacket!

David

that has got to be one of the best action shots I have seen in a long time.

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Brian Moffet

"Fly like an Eagle, to the sea..."

h2olawyer

Quote from: DeadDirtyVision on May 17, 2006, 12:05:26 PM
"Fly like an Eagle, to the sea..."

Finally - A Steve Miller lyric that actually makes sense!  ;D

Quote from: dj on May 17, 2006, 08:35:31 AM
Is it a requirement that the Department of Redundancy Department employees, personnel, and workers be repetatively redundant by saying the same thing over and over again by merely rephrasing and reiterating each topic, subject, and item!

I would hate to see any of the reports that come out of that office.  They would be long winded, wordy, tedious to read, and make simple things complicated just by the excess verbage that the employees, personnel, and workers would use to describe, explain, and clarify each and every topic, subject and item in their reports.

You haven't read many legal documents, have you?

H2O

dj

I haven't read many legal documents, but I have read many Military Publications and they are similar in structure.  I don't know if the brass thinks that us "grunts" are stupid or not, but they will reiterate an item in a pub several times on each page.
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)