Whoohoo! I am now no longer a "NEWBIE".

Started by dj, May 17, 2006, 09:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dj

I just looked at my profile, updating some information, it suprised me by saying "FULL MEMBER" instead of "NEWBIE".  ;D

A word of advice to all of you "NEWBIES" out there, if you are dedicated to your postings then you to can become a "FULL MEMBER" in no time at all!  ::)
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

don_vanecek

Oh boy, I can hardly wait! (hey, another post, I'm on my way)!

Now for a real question, although I have done most everything to my Vision (fork seals, steering head bearings, stator, carb rebuilding, rear brakes, tires, starter, and more). I don't understand how to post my picture!  Hints please?

haunter

Quote from: don_vanecek on May 17, 2006, 10:33:43 AM
Oh boy, I can hardly wait! (hey, another post, I'm on my way)!

Now for a real question, although I have done most everything to my Vision (fork seals, steering head bearings, stator, carb rebuilding, rear brakes, tires, starter, and more). I don't understand how to post my picture!  Hints please?

I dont think they do attachments here so you would need to get a photobucket account or yahoo photos or go to imageshack and upload it there, get the URL and paste it here between a set of [ i m g ] [ / i m g ] tags
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

YellowJacket!

first, pick the picture or pictures you want and put them in either your "my pictures folder" or another easy to find folder - i call mine vision pics.  now, when you either reply to a post or start a new one, pick reply or new thread.  The quick reply does not offer the option for adding pictures and attachments.
At the bottom of the reply/post screen is a link with a plus sign next to it called "advanced options...". Click on the plus to expand it.  THis is where you can add pictures etc from.
David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

don_vanecek

Thanks guys, I will try these as soon as I get a chance. I of course will plead the fifth as to why I can't do it at this time (did I do that correct H2O?).

h2olawyer

Quote from: don_vanecek on May 17, 2006, 11:44:41 AM
Thanks guys, I will try these as soon as I get a chance. I of course will plead the fifth as to why I can't do it at this time (did I do that correct H2O?).

Only if you have something to hide!  :D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.