VISIONIDUS

Started by ps2/bikevision, May 16, 2006, 07:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ps2/bikevision

well i knew it was bound to happen. i parked another bike next to the vision and what happens. the vision bug spread. now my FZR600 has a bit of vision in her.

i dont have the money to buy all the parts i need for my new project so i decided to us a spare tail light i had lying around and give the fzr a new look. i think it looks pretty good. but the best thing is the tail light plugged right into the stock wiring harness. so no cutting of the wires.

h2olawyer

Guess they don't call it a "Genesis" for nothing - cool "creation".   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

YellowJacket!

PS2,

You are treading on new turf here.  Its kinda like gene splicing or something like that.  Be careful as it may be possible for the Vision Gremlins to mutate and spread to other bikes!!

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

tailwheel

and I was worried about the bird flu... now I'm worried about my John Deere in the same garage with 3 Visions.
Piper J-3 cub
John Deere 4110
2005 BMW 1200 LT

Mutt

Oh man.....Frankenzee! It's Abbynormal!  :P

Bondo it over and paint it white!

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Night Vision

Quote from: Mutt on May 16, 2006, 09:42:48 PM
Bondo it over and paint it white!

or else it'll look like your bike is pinchin a turd    :D

I think you've fullfilled the ROV Home Page Mission Statement:

"This is our place on the web where members and other owners of Yamaha XZ550's can share ideas and comments about one of the best motorcycles ever built by Yamaha"  ;D 
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Lucky

I'm so proud of you guys, lol..........
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Tiger

;) Almost brings a tear to your eye.......almost....... ;D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!