News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Ontario REVISED Ride DATE !!!!!!!!

Started by Tiger, February 13, 2006, 04:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

Hi Jay--- Oh I'm here all right, cooling my heels, waiting for this weather to change. Rode down to Chatham with a couple friends on Saturday, seriously FROZE on the way back, thought I'd freeze UPRIGHT and fall over at the next stop sign....yeah, we'll figure a meeting point and ride together if you want.
Actually---you're in St Thomas? maybe one of these Saturdays, if the frippin' weather ever improves, we could meet in Pt Stanley , ride a bit around there---some nice roads
down there...wolf.

Blurred Vision

Port Stanely is one of my regular routes sounds like a plan.
Jay

Blurred Vision

I'll get ahold of you once my vision is road worthy again.
Jay

Tiger

Hi Every-one,

We now have 7 coming for sure:

;D Tiger.......Erin.
     ;D Lead-Deficiency.......Schomberg.
     ;D Blurred Vision.......St.Thomas.(over night stay arranged)
     ;D Wolf.......Sarnia.(over night stay arranged)
     ;D Squid.......Kingston.
     ;D Brian Mathewson.......Scarborough.
     ;D Canadianlouie.......Mississauga.

:'( Louthiepou.......Gatineau(QC).
    :'( Fiddlesticks......Scarborough.

I would suggest you contact people on your route in to the meet/ride and organise a "Buddy" system;

Lead_Deficiency + Tiger.
Wolf + Blurred Vision.
Squid + (Kenny/lmd_racing ?) + Brian Mathewson + Canadianlouie.

I will be sending out a Meet/Ride itinerary this week....so let me know if you intend coming.....or not......ANY ONE ELSE, NEW/OLD MEMBER'S/GUEST(S)... ...ALL WELCOME TO JOIN IN.......

;D       TIGER        8)      
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Tiger

:) ONLY TWO MORE WEEK'S......OR 14 MORE SLEEP'S.......TILL WE GET TOGETHER....... 8) GET RID OF YER DEMON'S AND LETS GET READY TO RIIIIIIIDE...... ;D  :D  ;)  8)

;D       TIGER        8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Tiger

Hi Guy's,
With only one week..... :D seven day's..... ;D  to go, it looks like we will tie Cali ROV with seven Vision's.....unless we have some one turn up thats not confirmed....... ::) However, We should, weather permitting, be in for a good days riding on Saturday.
We will also ride on Sunday if any-one wants to....... ???
I've booked lunch....(estimated 10 people)...for around 12 noon and a few pit stops during the days ride....bring your camera's....I've also organised a ride "momento"...... :P that will show YOU where there on the day...... 8)

;D The 7 coming, for sure:

;D Tiger.......Erin.
   ;D Lead-Deficiency.......Schomberg.
   ;D Blurred Vision.......St.Thomas.(over night stay arranged)
   ;D Wolf.......Sarnia.(over night stay arranged)
   ;D Squid.......Kingston.
   ;D Brian Mathewson.......Scarborough.
   ;D Canadianlouie.......Mississuaga.

:'( THE NAY's......

:'( Louthiepou.......Gatineau(QC).
   :'( Fiddlesticks and spouse......Scarborough.
   :'( CMH.......Brighton.
   :'( Rob Holley.......Owen Sound.
   :'( Night_Vision.......States.

I would suggest you contact people on your route in to the meet/ride and organise a "Buddy" system;

8) Lead_Deficiency + Tiger.
8) Wolf + Blurred Vision.
8) Squid + (Kenny/lmd_racing/george young/cmh ?) + Brian Mathewson +   Canadianlouie.

Kind regards, John(Tiger)

Tiger

:) JUST SO YOU KNOW........ ;D  ;D  :D  ;)

Time and Place to meet 

Date....Saturday 27th MAY 2006 (SUNDAY..AS REQUIRED)
(will revise according to the weather, if required)

Time............................10a.m.

Place...........................Tim Hortons. Highway 401 and Trafalgar Road.

Directions......

From the East (Trenton,Kingston,Brighton,etc) you head West to Toronto, go right across the top of the city to the west side. Once you get to Trafalgar Road , Exit 401 and head SOUTH (turn left !). When you reach the traffic lights,approx' 1/4 mile,? Tim Hortons is on your right, next to a Pioneer gas station.

From the West (St.Thomas,Sarnia,Windsor,etc) head East on Highway 401. As you reach Milton ( from London,Cambridge,Guelph.....Milton) you will pass Hwy 25, James Snow Parkway and then Trafalgar Road. Exit 401 and head SOUTH (turn right !). Tim Hortons is on your immediate right, next to a Pioneer gas station

Out of respect for your fellow riders please make every effort to be on time. Once every one has had time to have a coffee ,bathroom break ,smoke? ,gas up  ,etc we will move off, approx 10.30.

We will be heading north from our meet point and riding around........ ??? you will have to come to find out....  8)  Lunch is in Elora for approx' 12 noon...... where we can "shoot the breeze" and get to know each other a little better.....with a few pit stops along the way during the days ride.
  :) We will have riders of varying abilities and  DO NOT  need any mishaps.....Safety, along with fun, is our objective. We will ride in staggered formation and abide by the speed limit's....more or less  ;D  .
In the event of a brake-down.......
I will have my trailer hitched to my car, just in case......and the wife will be a phone call away. I have tool's and spare's in my garage.....if they are needed.

I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL......

Kind regards, JOHN (TIGER).

Blurred Vision

John passed the bike coarse with flying colours, will have my M2 on tuesday the 23rd. My brake line is in and just needs to be picked up and put on, and all my paint touchups are done.... ready to roll.
Jay

Tiger

:) Proud of you buddy, proud of you.....well done.... 8)

Tiger

:) Hi Guy's,
Bring your credit card's/extra cash with you on Saturday........ One of our "pit stop's" will be at Double R Leather in Erin. I have negotiated a minimum discount....for OnROV member's...of 20% on all  purchases made on Saturday.............is that not cool......... 8)
They sell a wide variety of mens & womens motorcycle jacket's, pants, chap's, vests, gloves, boots, helmets (1/2, 3/4, full face) and accessories: saddlebags, LED accent lights, patches, bike covers, etc,etc....You will not be disappointed.

;)       TIGER         8)
p.s. Anyone else coming, or not, on Saturday that have still not contacted me....please let me know A.S.A.P.......

Tiger

;D..ONLY ONE MORE NIGHTS SLEEP, BOY'S....... :o SEE YOU ALL TO-MORROW..... ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :P :) ;) 8)

;D      TIGER        8)

Coil Coyle

;D                                             8)                                              ;)                                     :-*

h2olawyer

Wow - the photographer even got some wildlife - great bird shot!   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Tiger

:o And who is that "person" with a "bird" on the end of his wrist.... ???

squid

hmmmm that is not very nice ;D and they are not all visions either!! Our get together went awesome yesterday, and tiger did a awesome job getting to come together