News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Ok where is the digest posted?

Started by hfarley, May 25, 2006, 03:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hfarley

Ok I am an idiot, lol! I can't remember where the digest is posted and I looked at the links from the past ones and they don't allow me to see any April or May issues or are there none? LOL! I think I am going to print them out and save them for the next time the forum goes down. LOL! Just kidding Ron!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Lucky

The digest is on hiatus untill my life settles down a bit (moving & teenagers..will it ever?, lol)
I owe an apology to my writers too, this is the first i've mentioned it.  keep the checks guys...
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

hfarley

LOL! Lucky not being able to move and publish the digest and deal with kids? I thought you were some sort of God? LOL! I think we can all understand the delay. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks Lucky and give us a hollar when it is back up!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Tdub

Quote from: Lucky on May 25, 2006, 11:39:22 PM
The digest is on hiatus untill my life settles down a bit (moving & teenagers..will it ever?, lol)
I owe an apology to my writers too, this is the first i've mentioned it.  keep the checks guys...

Thanks alot...my rent check bounced!!! Tdub
No worries, hopefully I will have an earful after this weekend at Springfield. For those wanting to watch the Visions in action on the Mile, here is the link.
http://www.liveisports.com/
Always Looking for the Next Race

haunter

whats the url to read the old ones?
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

Lucky

the last issue (a bit incomplete at the moment) is here:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzernw5a/thevisiondigest22/
previous issues are archived at the bottm of the left menu.
--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black