News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Learnin the shoulder check

Started by Blurred Vision, May 26, 2006, 12:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurred Vision

Here's my 13 month old daughter practising her shoulder checks.
Jay

Tiger

:o Where are your brains boy........SAFETY FIRST.......(and you have just done your course!!!).......Where are the mirror's so she can check her make-up..... ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Serendipity

Hey!!!! I resemble that remark!!!!  ;)

Actually truth be told, as proof of my feminine vanity....I've taken to trying to collect cutesy spaghetti strapped shirts, which in the past hadn't always been my style. However, when I ride, I wear full-on padded riding pants, padded jacket, boots, etc...which obviously isn't the "coolest look" for when we stop for lunch etc. So I pair the padded bottom with a more revealing top...so (cue Shania Twain) I "feel like a woman" when we stop.....yes you are allowed to envision me whipping my long, luxorious hair out of my helmet. LOL

Blurred Vision

It's got mirrors look a little closer.
Jay

Serendipity

She is sooo cute!!! Does she actually "ride" it yet? I'm assuming it's one of those little battery powered ones. My son had a 4-wheeler version.

Glad to see there is another generation of girls who are going to "ride their own" someday.  ;D

dj

What, no helmet?  And were are her over the ankle boots??   ;D

How old is she?
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

Blurred Vision

Don't worry I don't let her get too far away, and yes she can just hit the gas enough to make it go. She's 13 months old.
Jay

YellowJacket!

Oh Man, where were those 14 years ago when my boys were 2?  They Had a "Bigfoot".  Bike is MUCH cooler.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Tiger

??? will she be ridin' with us at the OnROV.......  8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Tiger

Quote from: dj on May 26, 2006, 11:07:33 AM
What, no helmet?  And were are her over the ankle boots??   ;D

How old is she?

Private property......No need....... ;D ;D ;D :D

kiawrench

Dipity,,,
     short note of caution-- a Vision is a fickle thing, you make her jealous, she will fall over or worse .
   wear anything you desire, but please add a layer of leather over it,, to keep your skin atached,, just in case .
    ( am going out to sacrifice a harley part to the gods of biking , to prevent jinx from following this post )
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

YellowJacket!

I just couldn't resist posting my future Rider of Vision.  She's my neice and fell in love with my bike this weekend.  She says her mom (my sister) will let her ride on it when shes 80 years old.  If only she realized how long that really is since she is only four.

Look at that great stance.  ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

kiawrench

can see it now,, big bike rolls up,, blurred vision with a sidecar,,, lil tyke all leathered out ,sporting a aerostich jumper and a full face, and her doll dressed to matched .

but she does look like she has a handle on the bike,,, may be time to buy a micro bike, get her started .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Serendipity

Don't worry Kia, I wear a full padded jacket too....I just take that off when we stop. NO exposed skin at when I am on the bike.

Love the kids pics!!! I'll have to get one of my son on here!