SHE LIVES!!!!! THANKS TIGER/LOUTHEPOU/LUCKY/SITE MEMBERS

Started by 2VRoy, May 31, 2006, 06:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2VRoy

Another 1983 Vision back from the brink, with parts from arizona, new york, HULL and ERIN. She is a mix of colors right now, being from all over. But if all goes well after this riding season, paint will be on the agenda for this winter. As soon as I get the fairing all on over the next couple of days I will try to get a picture sent in for posting. The first time out on the road since 1992, purchased as three boxes and a rolling chassis, three years to piece togather, included in this time frame a relocation with the family, selling one home and buying another. Yes the Vision got moved before the family did.  ;D
Keep the rubber side down!

Night Vision

Quote from: 2VRoy on May 31, 2006, 06:53:34 PM
Another 1983 Vision back from the brink, with parts ....from all over.

can we name it........ "Mutt" ?   ;D ;D ;D
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

;D Only to happy to help "family", where and when I can....... ;)
:D Congrats Roy......"post" some picture's... 8)

;D       TIGER        8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

2VRoy

Pics will probly come this weekend, the offical name ???, at times it was referred to as -----(rhemes with itch and along the same lines as mutt).

Maybe that would be an interesting idea to try, a submission of names from site members. Paint scheme will most likely be Hiada art style bird of fire across the front fairing, with a pinstriping carring over to the tank and side panels in the form of tribal arm band tatoo, with the name most likely on the rear cover. Over all color will be Yellow, graphics are in black, with a candy red fogging around the graphics.
Keep the rubber side down!