News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

carb leak

Started by Lead_Deficiency, June 14, 2006, 10:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lead_Deficiency

quick question (I hope)

fuel leaking from the front drain tube, is that just a poor seating drain screw or could it be anything else ?

leaks on prime with bike off. will leak faster with bike running and petcock on.

Lead_Deficiency

carbs cleaned, pored, filter

Lead_Deficiency

replaced the drain screw with one off a spare carb, leak stopped   ::)

louthepou

Well, that was easy  :D
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

Lucky

I've decided i'm going to Staples & get an "easy" button. gonna hide it under the fairing. use it for breakdowns, cops & the Dragon.
--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

haunter

Quote from: Lucky on June 14, 2006, 12:43:16 PM
I've decided i'm going to Staples & get an "easy" button. gonna hide it under the fairing. use it for breakdowns, cops & the Dragon.
--Lucky

hahahahahahahhahahaah

using it for the dragon make acutally make it less fun though :o
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

YellowJacket!

Im going to get an Easy Button too.  Im gonna use it for a Kickstand Puck. ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

haunter

Quote from: DaveTN on June 14, 2006, 01:33:55 PM
Im going to get an Easy Button too.  Im gonna use it for a Kickstand Puck. ;D

David

:D
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

Blurred Vision

I'll take one too for the wife ::)
Jay

Brian Moffet

kiawrench

Lucky,,
    on a quiet road, in the peaceful backwoods of north carolina ,near the tennesee  border is a sleeping addiction,,, has your number already.          once you run the tail, you are going to be hooked on blue ridge roads,,, forever,,,,lmao       
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

MotorPlow

Quote from: kiawrench on June 14, 2006, 08:02:31 PM
Lucky,,
    on a quiet road, in the peaceful backwoods of north carolina ,near the tennesee  border is a sleeping addiction,,, has your number already.          once you run the tail, you are going to be hooked on blue ridge roads,,, forever,,,,lmao       

I agree!