News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

T G I F......Smile Time..

Started by Tiger, June 16, 2006, 06:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

;D A biker went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. She turned to the biker and asked, "Are you a real biker?" He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life on Motorcycles. My momma was pregnant with me when she rode on the back of my Daddy's bike, then as a little boy I rode on the back with my Daddy until I finally got my own ride. I've been riding a motorcycles ever since. So yes, I guess I am a real biker."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women; when I shower, watch TV, eat, whatever, everything seems to make me think of women." Then she got up and left.

The biker was thinking about what just happened when a man sat down next to the biker and asked, "Are you a real biker?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

vision_chris