Bikes all Over the Place!! - Honda Hoots in Town

Started by YellowJacket!, June 21, 2006, 08:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

There has been about 100X the number of bikes around here this afternoon then it dawned on me...The Honda Hoot is in town!  It doesn't oficially start until Friday but there are bikes and bikers all over the place.  And I just put my "Biker Friendly" sticker on my car today.
Won't get to enjoy the Hoot though as we leave on vacation on Friday so to all you Florida Visionaries, I'll be down your way in a few days albeit in a car though.  ;D

Take Care and Ride Safe

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Serendipity

How fun!
If you happen to be anywhere in our area, about 40 minutes south of Cape Canaveral, we'd love to meet up!

YellowJacket!

Hi Serendipity (and Dave too)

We'll be staying in Jacksonville.  Would be nice though.  ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

hfarley

Hey Serendipity,
How far are you from Fort Lauderdale? I get down there every now and then for work. Maybe we could meet up sometime.
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Serendipity

That would be awesome!
I'm about 2.5 hours north of there....but we could meet up in West Palm! They have an *awesome* mall there. Mostly high-end stuff I could never afford, but definitely fun to browse, and a killer food court.

There also lots of nice beachs down there too we could meet at if that is more to your liking.

Definitely let me know!!!

hfarley

Shopping? Did you say shopping????? Hmm Are you sure you are not my long lost sister? LOL! That sounds great! I am up for meeting up half way or something. I probably won't be down your way until sometime late july or August but as soon as I know I will get in touch and we can plan.
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!