News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Unofficial SEROV (South East Riders of Vision) UPDATED!!

Started by YellowJacket!, July 25, 2006, 08:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky

That's not piping, it's just double stiched.

Lets see some pics!!
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Serendipity

Quote from: Lucky on August 01, 2006, 05:08:53 PM
one of the ladies, i think it may have been Heather??, once complained about the seat getting hot in an..umm.. uncomfortable spot...  Since moving here, i've noticed that once the bike is fully warmed up, my inner thighs are on fire!! 

What do you mean UNcomfortable? Why do you think I like the Vision so much? Mua-hahahahaha!!!!

All kidding aside, I've never noticed any of that. But then again you have seen the pants I ride in, so that could have someting to do with it.

hfarley

I don't know if it was me or not but I do remember when I started the project where I was redoing the seat that was one thing I was worried about since I was taking all that foam out. But when you put that car reflector shade on the bottom it helps with that problem.

Serendipity, its not the heat that we like, its the vibrations. LOL!  :P
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

YellowJacket!

I'm off the next to the last week in Sept (18th to the 26th). I have a "honey do" list to work on but I'm up for a ride or two at the gap and an overnighter as well.  Vicki even says she'll come up in the car...Major accomplishment! ...she even bought me some riding boots yesterday.  :D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Mutt

Quote from: DaveTN on August 06, 2006, 06:19:28 PM
I'm off the next to the last week in Sept (18th to the 26th). I have a "honey do" list to work on but I'm up for a ride or two at the gap and an overnighter as well.  Vicki even says she'll come up in the car...Major accomplishment! ...she even bought me some riding boots yesterday.  :D

David

Wow Dave congratulations you were right! You said you'd have her broke before the summer was out.  :-X You even got her buying you boots!  :)

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Mutt on August 07, 2006, 01:02:23 AM
Quote from: DaveTN on August 06, 2006, 06:19:28 PM

David

Wow Dave congratulations you were right! You said you'd have her broke before the summer was out.  :-X You even got her buying you boots!  :)

Mutt

Babysteps man, babysteps.  I just don't think she'll ever ride on it though.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Serendipity

Well, I wouldn't either.  ;) We need to get her to ride her own!! Yeah, I know....fat chance right now you say. But give her time...ya need to fine some riding gals near her to be a 'good" influence...there's only so much I can do from here.

If we can get HFarley and Katdiva out to CO next summer we can work on her. LOL Nothing like good old female-peer pressure.