General > Off Topic

B.S. Postings

(1/2) > >>

67GTO:
Dear Admin.

Is there a way to remove the B.S. postings and ban that person/company from posting?

Thanks!

Lucky:
Ron may have to do something like in order to register (not post) you have to type in the 'artsy letters & numbers on the background to verify your not a bot...

Night Vision:
ok, who are the 6 that went to the cs&bd gallery? fess up.... I recently hid my email in my profile because I don't need that crap going to my email.

can a bot really get on the forum, create a user name, go to the off topic section and post garbage?

I dunno......   ??? just asking....
is it time to have a nominal subscription fee? I dunno......   ??? just asking....

btw... great timing on that growing larger and staying errect longer joke there Tiger  :D :D I though that was spammy at first  >:(

YellowJacket!:
Yeah, my SPAM on the email I use for this site has jumped out the roof.  Used to get 25 day, now it is 175+ day.  Gmail is very good at filtering it out but its just annoying to have to look through it to make sure something important didn't end up  in mu spam bucket.

David

Tiger:
::) Something has to be done about this B.S.....my spam count has, like Dave's, spiralled....... :o

Thanks N_V, had a good giggle when I first saw it... ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version