News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Southern Riders of Vision --- SOUND OFF!

Started by YellowJacket!, August 17, 2006, 10:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

OK guys and gals.  The ONROV and NeROV fellers up north, the CROV to the west are showin us up.  I'm trying to take a poll or a toll of all the people who want to be part of the Southern Riders of Vision (SoROV or SEROV).  Now "southern' is a loose term here.  You can be from the north south east or west.  Whichever suits you, but you are sounding off to make your allegiance to the SoROV/SEROV (I kinda like SoROV with the little "o")

So, sign in to this thread by stating your name or nickname - whichever you prefer - and your state.  I'll create an email list from your profiles and start a mailing list (with your permission of course) and we can all keep in touch.

DaveTN (Knoxville TN)

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Lucky

1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Mutt

We EORWOGNCROV (East of Raleigh West of Goldsboro North Carolina Riders of Vision) people would be proud to be included in your group!

Mutt, Clayton, NC  :)
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Serendipity

Lucky??? Hmmmm seems as if I may have seen you post once or twice.  ;)

Serendipity/Patti, SoROV, in Fellsmere, FL reporting for duty, sir!

69shovel

do i count even though my junk doesn't run yet? if so, sign me up!

-jay (apex, nc)
69 chevelle
98 suburban
82 vision

crackerkorean

oh oh oh pick me ;D

crackerkorean, GA (any others in GA??)

MotorPlow

bluegillspeed

Bluegillspeed / Hilary, Palm Bay FL, its about time we find our way outa the mud.
82 red with sport fairing

Cougar Dave

Cougar Dave in Nashville here.  Just saw this post, and I'm glad I did.  Just got my bike running, and will soon be ready to meet up with others.  I was over your way earlier this week (drove to Asheville via Gatlinburg) and saw some great places to ride.

Mutt

Quote from: Cougar Dave on September 02, 2006, 11:11:35 PM
Cougar Dave in Nashville here.  Just saw this post, and I'm glad I did.  Just got my bike running, and will soon be ready to meet up with others.  I was over your way earlier this week (drove to Asheville via Gatlinburg) and saw some great places to ride.

You would be harder pressed to find bad places to ride on that route!

Mutt  :)

ProfessorRex

Rex in New Orleans, soon (maybe) to possibly (maybe) have a vision again.
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

Blake

Blake's still around in VA..bogged down with work but still likes to take the V out for a spin every once in a while ;D
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

Lucky

I think it's time to plan a springtime SEROV run....
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Mutt

OK, I'm in "Twisty King". Do you wake up with the Burger King?  :o

Mutt  :)

YellowJacket!

I will be honored to host a get together at my place.  All the boogers, I mean burgers you can eat as long as its not more than three.  ;D

David

ProfessorRex

I've got a vision again so count me in if we plan something.
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

YellowJacket!

I created a SOROV mailing list.  Check your emails to see if you got my notice and reply back to me.

Serendipity, your email in your profile got bounced back to me as not a valid address.  Has it changed?

David

Serendipity

No it hasn't it...it's still scubagirl817@hotmail.com. Maybe a typo?

I am soooo itching to come up north again....but are Dave and I allowed to attend if we bring the BMWs instead??? We'll be riding them up there next time we come up, not trailering. Pretty please???

Patti

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Serendipity on October 13, 2006, 04:49:26 PM

I am soooo itching to come up north again....but are Dave and I allowed to attend if we bring the BMWs instead??? We'll be riding them up there next time we come up, not trailering. Pretty please???

Patti

OK, since you said "Pretty Please"  I guess it's ok.  Everyone...is it OK if tailwheel and serendipity come on their BMW's?  ;D  ;D

David

h2olawyer

Quote from: DaveTN on October 13, 2006, 05:03:34 PM
Quote from: Serendipity on October 13, 2006, 04:49:26 PM

Patti

OK, since you said "Pretty Please"  I guess it's ok.  Everyone...is it OK if tailwheel and serendipity come on their BMW's?  ;D  ;D

David

Can't tailwheel just put the Visions in a trailer & tow them with that L(ight) T(ruck)?   :D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.