News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

group riding guidelines

Started by kiawrench, August 19, 2006, 11:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiawrench

If anyone is interested , i have a pdf file of the guidelines used by the master strategy group for over the road group rides.

Lucky, if you want to add this to your website, the file is adobe, 88.0 kb  17 pages printed ,,, good info .

the master strategy group is just a bunch of wing riders that try to keep a simple web site going, the website they have is full of tips,tricks and ideas to help every rider . i posted this site before, but if anyone needs it , i can repost .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Lucky

that would mean i'd have to actually edit my website!! :o
Ron already has it linked on the tech page, i go there often..
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

admin

Kia,
if you want to send it, I'll post and link etc.

-Ron

kiawrench

i cant get it to sit still on my web page, keeps dropping out, i think i have problem there ,, Ron,, if you would send me a e-mail,, can send it to you as pdf ,,   title of e-mail(subject ) is "vison in group"

i use avg, and webroot to check all in and out mail ,, but due to so many web raiders this year, be sure to scan it again

lol i cheated,, sent the pdf to Lucky, so if cant get my head out of my keyboard and do it right, he can bump it uphill to Ron
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .