News:

Main Menu

Ok, Patch Question

Started by hfarley, August 21, 2006, 04:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dj

Sable - I knew that base like the back of my hand, before Katrina tore it up.  I was down there for 10.5 months in '02.  Not a bad base to be if your are going down as PS, but it sucks if you are NON-PS.

How long have you been at Pease?  I am at the 101st in Bangor ME, have been in for the past 5 years.

3C0 is a pretty good job, plus you'll be working in Comm like me.  Communications is a great work center!  Security Forces is good too, but Comm is better IMHO.  Better deployments! ;D

In your training do you get any credit towards A+ certification
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

Sable

DJ - sent you a PM from the Triangle  :-\

~Sable
1982 Yamaha Vision
1982 Motobecane 50V
1975 Kawasaki H-1
1972 Rokon Trailbreaker

dj

Sable - tag your it (sent you a reply)!

Hope you can find at least a little something to do down there. Is the NCO club still open on base?  What about the Vandenburg? Bowling Alley?  Pools?  You could always take a drive up to the Mall?  Oh hey, that is probably trashed to!  ::)

Hang in there, your almost done.

Just think, you'll be coming back just in time for the mornings to get really cold, the days to be nice and warm, and the evenings to be chilly. You'll get at least a little time in before the nasty four letter word starts falling.  I just can't bring myself to say the word.  :-X
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

Tiger

Quote from: dj on August 24, 2006, 07:26:11 AM
Sable - tag your it (sent you a reply)!

Hope you can find at least a little something to do down there. Is the NCO club still open on base?  What about the Vandenburg? Bowling Alley?  Pools?  You could always take a drive up to the Mall?  Oh hey, that is probably trashed to!  ::)

Hang in there, your almost done.

Just think, you'll be coming back just in time for the mornings to get really cold, the days to be nice and warm, and the evenings to be chilly. You'll get at least a little time in before the nasty four letter word starts falling.  I just can't bring myself to say the word.  :-X

;D SNOW  ;D SNOW  ;D SNOW  ;D SNOW  ;D SNOW  ;D SNOW  ;D SNOW  ;D SNOW  ;D SNOW  ;D SNOW  ;D SNOW  ;D SNOW  ;D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Sable

After three months in Mississippi... I'M READY FOR IT!!!! ;D ;D
1982 Yamaha Vision
1982 Motobecane 50V
1975 Kawasaki H-1
1972 Rokon Trailbreaker

dj

Tiger - we are going to have to let the admin know that you are swearing!  ::)
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

squid

;D
I want to incorporate the v-twin engine and the flaming stator, because they are the most unique parts of the bike and most familiar  :P