Main Menu

introduction

Started by Carlie_89, August 25, 2006, 09:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlie_89

I just thought I'd introduce myself.  I'm Kevins daughter and I got my license today.   :D

Night Vision

Hi!
we saw pictures of you and your Vision awhile back. welcome to both of you. Actually, your bike has a part I sent your dad as a graduation present for you.

Congratulations on getting your license. I"ll bet you and your Dad are going to have some nice rides together!
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

YellowJacket!

Congratulations!! And PLEASE be extremely careful!!

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Kevin

I will be extra careful..I like my bikes too much to have them all over the pavement. 

h2olawyer

Welcome & congrats on the license!  Ride safe & have fun.   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Tiger

Quote from: Kevin on August 26, 2006, 01:16:53 AM
I will be extra careful..I like my bikes too much to have them all over the pavement. 
:) Hi Carlie and welcome to the Vision "family".....Nice to know we have another female member of this unique gathering ;D Congrat's on achieving your m/c license 8) .We certainly love our "V"'s and don't want to see / hear about a Vision or its owner....all over any pavement...(shudder).
Have fun and enjoy....... ;D ;D ;D :D :D... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Serendipity

Welcome and congratulations!!! It's awesome to have another member of the Lady Riders of Vision!! The guys have us out-numbered right now, but we're working on it!! LOL

Ride safe and have a blast!! The V is my first bike too, got my took the MSF course back in March, and she's been very good to me!!

Patti

louthepou

Hey there Carlie,

Congrats, welcome, etc, etc,...

Quote from: Kevin on August 26, 2006, 01:16:53 AM

You know, what Kevin means is that he likes her DAUGHTER too much her all over the pavement...  ;)

Anyhoo, cheers! Enjoy life on two wheels. That's the only one I know.

Lou
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

Carlie_89

Thanks for all the encouragement guys!

(yeah I didnt know I was logged in under my dads name when i posted last)