Managed to stick with the family name...

Started by NewVisionGuy, August 28, 2006, 10:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewVisionGuy

WELL....   today  I  went to the bike  shop  down the  street from my  apartment  with  my  dad  and  took a look at a few bikes.   I  had  been  doing  research  since last  wednesday  when  my  V's  R/R  went  out.  I  saw  this  beautiful  V-star  sitting on the showroom  floor  with  less than  a mile  on it.  It  had been  sitting there  for  about an hour.  The  guy  offered me  a deal  I was happy with and  so...  I rode  my  new  2007 Yamaha V-star 650 Midnight Custom  home  today.  Which  brings  me  to  my  next  point.   I'm  going to get a hold of my friend and  finally  get the title from him  this week.  My V  needs  a little  work   but  for  less than  $400,  I think it  could  be  back  in  safe riding  condition.    I'm  going to  hop  over to  the swap shop and  describe  what I think it needs. 

haunter

82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.