News:

Main Menu

THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER

Started by Tiger, August 31, 2006, 08:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER
Fresh from the shower, I stood in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts were too small.
Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically came up with a suggestion.
"If you want your breasts to grow, then everyday take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds."

Willing to try anything, I fetched a piece of toilet paper and stood in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts.
"How long will this take?", I asked.
"They will grow larger over a period of years", my husband replies.
I stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts bigger over the years?" Without missing a beat he says,..........."Worked for your ass didn't it?"

He is still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk again.

;D ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  :D  :D  ;)

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kiawrench

tiger, you are responsible fo rmy having to sleep on the couch , for the rest of the holiday weekend!!
  let me wife read what had me laughing so much,, and she thought i was trying to tell her something,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,         wonder if i could slip a dragon run in and not be missed?
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

YellowJacket!

HAH!  I just told that same joke to someone the other day!  I'm still laughing um limping  ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

hfarley

I wanted the bed all to myself tonight so I showed the joke to my hubby and when he commented that it was so true. Wha lah! he is on the couch tonight. Hehehe! I am such a devil. LOL!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!