Forum hacked by the Turks

Started by Prvi Vozac, September 07, 2006, 07:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prvi Vozac

Today forum is about 12.30h on Croatian time (Bruxselles, London...) hacked by some Turks.
Interesting is that there's at least 2 motorcycle club websites from Croatia been hacked in last few days, some by the Turks, some by some Palestina guys.
links: http://www.mkjastreb.hr/pocetna.htm, http://www.mk-jackals.com/phpBB2/index.php

Will notify if I find something usefull.

Ciao,
Prvi Vozac

zore

1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

YellowJacket!

Yeah,  I noticed the same thing.  Must have been some of those spammers who signed up with the .ru email extension who got p.o'd about not being able to spam us.  The screenshot I saved is a bit different.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Night Vision

wow, that was the quickest site has been unhacked... thanks Ron?
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

louthepou

Ron, the usual silent hero.

I tip my hat to you once again (I suppose)

Lou
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

admin

yes, luckily it was a very minor hack.
I'm still trying to find out who and how tho'  :(
yet another wake up call.
Don't these people have a life ?  arrgghhh!!

>:(

Tiger

8) Well done, again, Ron...... 8)   Hmmmmm....Could have been sad Harley rider's.... :o ::) ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

h2olawyer

Thanks, Ron!  My withdrawl symptoms didn't last too long this time.   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Junior

Love it. These "I don't have a life crowd" meet their match with Ron.

Extent

Hu? did I miss something?  That screenshot is from a PHPBB install.
Rider1>No wonder, the Daytona has very sharp steering and aggressive geometry.  It's a very difficult bike for a new rider.
Rider2>Well it has different geometry now.

darkvision

Ron,
Great job in getting the forum repaired.  Idle minds ( and hands) are the devil's playthings.
Thanks, Dark V

69shovel

thanks dude i stay on this forum almost all day and i had nothing to do when it got hacked.
-Jay
69 chevelle
98 suburban
82 vision

VisionaryDan

Thanks Ron where would we all be without you?

Just a bunch of disconnected crazy people trying to keep an antique motorcycle alive.

So at least we aren't disconnected now!

hfarley

Thanks Ron!! Your the best!! I was afraid I was going to go through those ROV withdrawls again and wasn't looking forward to it.  ;) Keep up the good work!!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

haunter

yeah thanks I was itching for some ROV yesterday at work!
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.