Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

happy birthday to.....

Started by haunter, September 06, 2006, 01:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haunter

ME!

I turned 25 at about 6:35AM this morning ;D

working a half day, preemployment paperwork/physical for the new job this afternoon, and from the sounds of it I may be getting a counter offer from my boss tomorrow, so it could get interesting.

The reason I was quitting my job is b/c I only work 30hrs/week and the new job is 40, but $2.50 less per hour, and after benefits the new job pays significantly more, but I think they are trying to wrk out offereing me full time at my current pay rate which is a HUGE paycheck increase so it may be an interesting birthday.

the gf is coming into town for dinner later but its back to work tomorrow at 8 am so no real fun tonight
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

h2olawyer

;D  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  ;D
I have some great "no fun" birthday stories as well, then again, I've seen about 21 more of them than you have.  Good luck on the employment scene.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

glennw

Happy Birthday.. I can't remember 25..
GlennW
Half Mad Max

haunter

82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

YellowJacket!

Me Too!!!   I turn 40 this Friday....ughhhhh!  Of course a younger girl at work said: "Gawd!  I didn't even think you were 35 yet!"  I feel much better now.

I remember 25 quite well.  Happy 25th and many more to come!

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

haunter

Quote from: DaveTN on September 06, 2006, 05:29:13 PM
Me Too!!!   I turn 40 this Friday....ughhhhh!  Of course a younger girl at work said: "Gawd!  I didn't even think you were 35 yet!"  I feel much better now.

David

thanks!

yeah people seem to think I am like, 22, I guess its my youthful energy  ;D

Brian Moffet

Of course a younger girl at work said: "Gawd!  I didn't even think you were 35 yet!"  I feel much better now.

I got a senior discount at a local grocery store...   :o  ::)

Brian

h2olawyer

I was continuously carded (ID check) every time I bought beer or booze in stores where they didn't know me until I was about 35.  That was when I decided to grow a moustache (now a full handlebar).  Kinda nice still having a bit of a baby face.   ;D  Most people think I'm still in my mid 30s instead of the mid 40s.  Maybe never getting married has kept me from aging faster?   :D

I remember 25 - that was the year after I bought my V!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

YellowJacket!

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Tiger

8) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAUNTER, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Mutt

David

That was your birthday present from me. I paid her to say that...sorry Dave. I couldn't let the lie go on!  :)

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Mutt

I use reverse pych on people. When someone ask me how old I am I tell them "I think I look pretty good for 57 don't you think?" They're usually speechless, wondering where I found the fountain of youth.

I don't bother telling them I'm really 46.  :-X

Mutt  :)
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Serendipity

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Haunter! Happy Birthday to you!!

My 25th was only 8 years ago, but don't remember anything specific....must have been a good one. LOL

And what do you mean no real fun tonight?? Didn't you say you were getting to see your girlfriend tonight?? Here at our house that always guarantees a....sorry I've already said too much.  ;) (HFarley will back me up on this one)

Patti (Girliest-girl in all of Vision Land...well, besides Mutt's avatar anyways)

Kevin

zore

Seems that 21 to 26 are a blur and really seem like one year. So can I subtract 4 years?
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

haunter

Quote from: Serendipity on September 06, 2006, 10:21:54 PM

And what do you mean no real fun tonight?? Didn't you say you were getting to see your girlfriend tonight?? Here at our house that always guarantees a....sorry I've already said too much.  ;) (HFarley will back me up on this one)

well it was a good birthday, the girlfriend gave me a good present  ;D

but really we went to dinner, watched some TV, went to bed, went to sleep  ;)

hfarley

Happy belated birthday! Glad to hear it was good. And Serendipity, I plead the fifth!  ;) ;D
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

haunter

I got a motorcycle cover from my 'rents, I hope it will fit over the V!

kiawrench

happy b-day.... even if i am late,,, i dont remember 25, i was either overseas,drunk or overseas and drunk, or was it in a place i cant say?  never mind,,,,,,,
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

haunter

late is better than never!

thanks!