News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Any NYC riders out there?

Started by kwells, September 27, 2004, 11:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwells

I'm now up and running the vision but don't have anyone to ride around with.  Anyone out in the NYC or brooklyn area?  

Kevin
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

jasonm.

Head north to Marcus Dairy in Danbury, CT. I am there many A Sunday on my '82 or '83Vision...see ya there.
looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules

Lucky

Look up Joe Vaccarino (Joe-vacc) on the member directory above. he's in NY (somewhere) and as I understand it, has met Jason at Marcus Dairy too.

-Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

joevacc

I am indeed.  I'm 100 miles north of midtown.  I try to get to Marcus Dairy at least once a month to meet my brother.  Jason and I have met there a couple of times this year... hope to see you there.

-=[Joe Vacc]=-
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

kwells

You guys are definitely up there...I might have to try to make it up there in the next couple weeks...
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

RBFD415

I'm in Red Bank, Monmouth County New Jersey (about 50 miles south of the City)- maybe some NY-NJ area people can get together sometime?! Would be a blast to have a pic of several running Vissions in one place...IN 2004!!

hfarley

Although I am not riding my vision yet, And I want to take it slow at first once I do get my bike back. I am in Central NJ. Around the New Brunswick area. I would love to get together with other Visioneers!! Let me know if you guys ever do a run or something.
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Lucky

Just so you know heather, we're Visionarys, not Visioneers
--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

hfarley

Sorry for the mix-up. LOL! Thank you!!  ;D
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

louthepou

It's a linguistic imbroglio. I bet in some community of the world, Visoneers is the used term. In my little town of Aylmer, QC, my buddies would refer to us as "Visionaires".

Humber, how about in your corner of the world? And tremalzo? Others?
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

Rick G

When I lived in MN, a fellow motorcyclist who was restoring a couple of old Honda dreams , commented  that while I was having Visions he was having Dreams, lol ;D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike