It happened AGAIN.......

Started by Tiger, September 16, 2006, 05:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:o It happened AGAIN..... :o I went for a ride with a couple of buddies of mine. They ride: ' 82 750 Virago and ' 75 1,000 Goldwing (one owner from new). It was kinda cool at 10.00a.m. this morning....1st day of fall... ::). We headed out to the city of Guelph and into Royal Distributing....Bike and snowmobile apparel, after market part's, etc.
We come out and as we go to our bike's a guy said to me...... "who owns the Vision"..... :o :o Proud as punch..."ME" said I...to which he replies..."Want to buy another one".... :o I shit you not!!! He continues..."I live down by Sarnia and have an ' 82 with a new gas tank, new paint job, new tire's, etc, look's and runs great. I have my Goldwing (an ' 86) and gave the Vision to my son but he has bought a crotch rocket (or something) and I have decided to sell the Vision"....He want's $1200.00 Canadian.....if any one is interested, let me know as I have his phone number.

p.s. I informed him of our "Family", which he knew nothing about.... ::) I think I have to see if I can get some free advertising some how...Long live the R.O.V... 8)

:o       TIGER        8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

YellowJacket!

Wow! First theres chick magnets now Vision Magnets!  Tiger, you need to go on a world tour and "Attract" all the wayward and lonley visions.  ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Tiger

;) I was never one of the "beautiful people" to be a babe magnet.... ::) but I don't need to be....to be a "V" magnet.... 8)

8)       TIGER        8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!