News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

New Video Posted

Started by h2olawyer, October 04, 2006, 08:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h2olawyer

In case y'all forgot, there is a place to post video.  I took a ride Tuesday & shot about 1.5 hours of fall colors & fun roads.  Uploaded a 4:30 clip from the ride.  Had to re-register.  Forgot my old password.   ::)  New videos from me will be posted from "Storm Trooper".   ;D

*EDIT*  The password 'problem' has been fixed.  All my videos posted are now under the usual h2olawyer handle.  Thanks, Extent! *EDIT*

http://rovmedia.dyndns.org/public/index.php

Go to the "Ride Along" link.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

ProfessorRex

Well, now I miss colorado real bad!
PS:Your parts are on the way, check your inbox
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

h2olawyer

Just posted another section of my October 3 ride.  This section of road is likely one we will ride in the 25 year celebration next June.  Larimer County Road 27 is a very fun road.  It connects US Highway 34 (the road from I-25 through Rocky Mountain National Park) with Colorado Highway 14 in Poudre Canyon (A Federally designated Scenic Byway along a designated Wild & Scenic river).  This section of the ride is about 40 minutes from my front door - going either way.  As you will see, the weekday traffic is pretty light.   ;D

H2O

(Rex - Thanks for getting the stuff in the mail!)
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kwells

Just moved to CO last week.  Got one ride in going from Lakewood to ...think it was called Evergreen...about 28 miles out and then back...
Snowing today- hopefull weather will dry back up next week.
Kevin w
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

Lakewood to Evergreen - that's US 285 up Turkey Creek Canyon.  A little farther & you would have seen the Platte Canyon School in Bailey where the school hostage / shooting happened a couple weeks ago.  OK ride - gets better farther up.  Too much traffic between the Denver area & about Bailey.  That road also leads to South Park (yes, the place that gave the show its inspiration).  One of the sources for new windscreens for the Vision full fairing is up there, too.

If the weather does improve, we will have to meet in Longmont or Lyons (about 1/2 way between us) & see about getting up to Estes Park this fall.  US 36 is a great ride.  All new pavement this year!  Another choice would be the Peak to Peak Highway (Colorado Hwy. 7).  That links Estes Park with Central City & Blackhawk by way of Nederland (home of Frozen Dead Guy Days  ;D ).

Welcome to Colorado, Kevin!

H2O

kwells

thanks,
I'm all for meeting up and riding.  Have to warn you though...the Sprint is the only one road worthy at the moment.  Don't hold it against me.
Kevin
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com