News:

Main Menu

NEROV Ride with no NEROV

Started by zore, November 11, 2006, 05:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zore

Given that today might just be the last nice day of the year, I decided to give the 675 a good run thru.  For those of you who attended last years NEROV ride, you can appreciate the roads.  Not bad for east coast :)  And if you people were not out riding today.. shame on you.
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

dminor

Not from the NE.
   But I did take the Vision out today. About 200 miles, it was a little cool at 6000 feet, but a good ride anyway.
   The little "V" didn't die stumble or fall, did hit triple digits a few times.
    I'm not ashamed, CROV rocks.
   Have a nice winter.
Don ;D

hfarley

Good for you Zore. As we were driving to my husbands grandmothers house yesterday I kept commenting that it was such a nice day for a ride and I wished I didn't have to go so I could have gone out. But family comes first. And we were celebrating her birthday so I couldn't get out of it. LOL! Can you believe she turned 95? And she still lives by herself at home. God Bless her. well, glad you had fun and I am definately jealous!!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

zore

Well, I'm going to plan another one next year and any NEROV member who does not attend gets their YICS box yanked from them. 
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

haunter

Quote from: zore on November 13, 2006, 10:23:04 AM
Well, I'm going to plan another one next year and any NEROV member who does not attend gets their YICS box yanked from them. 

if they dont show up you are going to do them a favor??  ;D
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

Night Vision

Quote from: haunter on November 13, 2006, 02:26:47 PM

If I come, can you yank my inner rear fender and do the license plate cleanup mod?
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

zore

Quote from: Night Vision on November 13, 2006, 04:30:29 PM
Quote from: haunter on November 13, 2006, 02:26:47 PM

If I come, can you yank my inner rear fender and do the license plate cleanup mod?

Heat gun, a saw and a piece of lexan and 20 minutes.
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

dj

I'm going to try to get the V in running order by next season.  Now that the two Suzukis are gone I can focus all of my attention on the V, meaning what little time I have left over from all of my other projects.  I've got way to many things going right now, but I NEED to get the V running by spring or I won't be doing any two wheel riding until really late in the riding year.  :'( :'( :'(

I'm still trying to convice my wife to let me clear out some room in the back "family" room.  It is part of the house but it is unheated as the previous owners never had the ductwork updated to heat it when the addition was built.  It is a fairly good size room, but Sarah is using it for a storeroom for all of our junk.  If I can't get her to let me clear out a section to put the V in it will have to go on the porch and I won't be able to work on her at all this winter.   :'( :'( :'(
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

Lucky

well, with a face like that, who could say 'no'??
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

dj

Ok Lucky, no picking on the Avatar.  You might hurt the babies feelings.   ::)

The sad thing is that I am not even that cute!
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

Mutt

Kind of like removing a wart. Shouldn't they be thanking you?

Mutt :)
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President