82 Keyster Carb Kit & Accelerator Pump Diaphragm Adjustment

Started by Cdnlouie, February 03, 2007, 11:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supervision

Yea your write, steamboat was the best, each day a new event, each day a continuation of the day before's swapmeet. touring around on vintage street bikes, eating uptown and camping just out of town for a  whole week..   I'm glad they got holister back     I'll look for you at the races  sv
" border="0

supervision

Ken i just noticed that the premier and classic ahrma  event that they still hold @ steamboat is 6/16, that's  perfect timing for the colorado rally, begining that week.
" border="0

Cdnlouie

It's been nice meeting you California Visionaries. I need to get to meet some of you fellows. I have a daughter and grandson in Monterey, Ca and keep thinking about how on earth can I get a Vision to California so I can do some riding when I come out. I have only been to California twice but would love to come out more often sometime into the future.

I could buy a California Vision but then what would I do with it for 11.5 months of the year (storage you know the drill). Maybe we should consider putting together a "Trading Visions" vacation package for people who would like to see another part of the world. Us northerners could go south when it gets too cold and you southerners can come north when it gets too hot. Canada has some beautiful lakes and twisty roads and lovely Great Lakes sandy shores to see and the temps are usually perfect for riding in the summer (not too hot and not too cold).

Great to make your acquaintance Supervision and Ken,

Louie  8)

Night Vision

Rent-a-Vision...  :D

I know...... Vision Time Shares...  :o

I'll start, but I'm only going to sell 5 shares at $200 each...
They're good for your choice of two days a year....

please pm me for my paypal address... hurry, they're going fast  ;D
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

supervision

yes nice to visit with all you, too!  this internet's a blast, it would be hard to share this much information without it    ca. is a nice place, so nice that everybody is here
" border="0