News:

Main Menu

turnsignal stalks

Started by Kevin, February 27, 2007, 11:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

I've made up another set of turnsignal stalks. Highest bidder pay's me this time, bidding ends friday at 8:00 pm.

Tiger

:) This is a great up-grade, boy's & girl's...Bidding starts at...$10.00

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kiawrench

ok,, time to go short,,, 15.00

better yet,, i could ship my bike to you, let you use my bike for next couple of months,design all sorts of new parts for it - that way lil one can keep her ride on street  lol
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Kevin

Ok  and I'll send lucky a couple of V's that need the carbs fine tuned. ;)

kiawrench

kev,,,
  you ever notice, no matter what we post as a topic, it almost always ends up with lucky doing carbs?   

am still trying to find right balance on the hard bag mounts, i have made 4 sets so far, none to give it the look and offset i was after, guess am going to switch to 3/4 square tubing, make for easier set up and welding. still using your guidance on the overall design, but i did make a stand to hold the bag in correct position to measure the offsets.  my welding skills seem to be at fault right now,,, mostly on welding the mount tabs in place,and esp where the frame mounts to bags, nothing is square in the designed holes,
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Lucky

you just need a bigger hammer...
still want me to do your carbs?  ;D
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

kiawrench

gee kev, i thought folks would really like those short stalks,, guess they like bullwinkle turn signals,,, lol . i will be gone for a few days, let me know how this one turns out

kwells

I think they look great....I have about 10 other things to buy for my 2 bikes but perhaps this summer I can get a set. 
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Kevin

The high bidder for this set of turnsignal stalks goes to Kiawrench. Congratulations, you can hold your ears up high now.  ;D

h2olawyer

Quote from: Kevin on March 03, 2007, 10:03:32 AM
The high bidder for this set of turnsignal stalks goes to Kiawrench. Congratulations, you can hold your ears up high now.  ;D

Might be difficult for him without a ladder . . .. ;)

Congrats, Kia.  Should aid in the streamlining!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kiawrench

H20--
     You know my fairing is a sweet thing,,, it used to be yours, lol. and now i get shorty stalks, and soon a new paint job too!!
     i found a body man that is going to try to fab a set of lowers that will match up to the vetter, but not connect directly,and fit over the factory engine guards.(mounting to lower bar of engine guards_) hope this all works out.

Scott_Mc

Is there a core charge on these :P?
Owned an `82 XZ for 22(?) years!
Current 2-`85 and 1-`86 GS1150E/ 1-`85 GS700ES
Wanted:-ST1300 :-O !!

Kevin

No, I make the stalks out of delrin, a white machenable plastic. I have quite a pile of long ears myself.

Scott_Mc

Oohh,  So you sell just the arms themselves.  I was thinking the whole unit.  Cool.  Don't mind me I'm new here :P.
Owned an `82 XZ for 22(?) years!
Current 2-`85 and 1-`86 GS1150E/ 1-`85 GS700ES
Wanted:-ST1300 :-O !!