News:

Main Menu

Jackson County, State of Jefferson

Started by Coil Coyle, April 16, 2007, 09:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coil Coyle

The news from Jackson County;
Me and Lori have an offer going through escrow for the house I have mapped in my profile. I'm amazed at the detail that the map shows. Its got a three stall goat shed and the seller has removed all of the junk cars that are in the picture. ;D I hope to have an address soon.

I can't get titles moved and an Oregon license until I've got an address, so the bike I bought from Odium is still parked in storage.  ???

The Guerneville house has a couple of offers being prepared.  :-\

Dow-Corning sent me a pound of Florosilicone rubber, but it needs to be injected.

Reckons idea for lining the boot may be the first try. Make it from a hard tear resistant 2 part mold making rubber then line the inside. Dow-Corning tech support says that 730 will do that. Thats the green tube that dries clear, we use it to seal electric panels. It's gasoline resistant.

Imus is off of MSNBC so I'll have 3 more hours of free time every weekday to get moved into the place and get the bikes ready for Colorado.

We may even be able to host a ride to Agness/raft the Rogue in the late summer.

;)
Coil

glennw

Agness to Gold Beach.. that would be a ride!
Half Mad Max

Coil Coyle

Glenn,
          We'll try to do a ride late summer, I'm going to pre ride to Gold Beach as soon as I get my Half/Max licensed up here.

I got a message from the Realtor up here about the people moving out of the house we are buying, may have an address soon.
:)
Coil