News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

My Vision Blog

Started by YellowJacket!, April 17, 2007, 06:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

Im in the process of creating a blog about my Vision (as if ROV isn't enough.... ;D  ).  Its pretty basic but Iv'e uploaded some pics and will be adding content as time allows.

I'm going to add a "Highlights" and "Tips" blog to it as well as links to ROV and othe Vision Sources.

Check it out at http://xz550vision.spaces.live.com/

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Night Vision

nice job... but if you don't mind me saying... check your spelling
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Night Vision on April 17, 2007, 06:53:50 PM
nice job... but if you don't mind me saying... check your spelling

heh heh heh.... getting used to my smaller keyboard on my new laptop.
Thanks for the tip.

David

h2olawyer

Nice blog, Dave.  Really enjoyed all the photos!  I knew you did a lot of work on your V, but I had no idea you had it entirely disassembled.  Sure looks great today.   8)

H2
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

supervision

Good blog, and way to go on the transformation of that bike!  That project must have took some hours! I never knew your bike was that far apart!    I enjoyed the group pictures of the burger time last weekend  thanks again, Dave ,   SV
" border="0

don_vanecek

Nice Dave! Now when bad guys play with our site I not only have Motorplows site to go to for relief but yours also!

Night Vision

Quote from: don_vanecek on April 18, 2007, 09:28:44 AM
Nice Dave! Now when bad guys play with our site I not only have Motorplows site to go to for relief but yours also!

yeah, except I can't get on the blog while at work.... my site filter denies access because...

it's categorized as: Dating!  ???

Dave you sly dog you  ;)
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

YellowJacket!

Quote from: don_vanecek on April 18, 2007, 09:28:44 AM

That was part of my reason for doing it. ;D  Therapy.

I also have a space on blogger (was where I started about a month after I got the bike) but never really went anywhere with it.  I may update it some or just give it away to one of you guys.

David

Tiger

8) Cool Dave, real cool. You should be really proud of your "V" after all the work you have put into her...a real labor of love, for sure 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Kevin

Very nice,excellent work. How many hours do you think you have involved?