I'm Incommunicado for a few days. **I'm Back Home Now** ;D

Started by YellowJacket!, April 20, 2007, 08:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

Got home from work today (rode the V) and my car was in the driveway.  Wentr inside and my lovely wife told me to go hurry up and change my clothes and that we were "going out".  Three hours later and we are in Greenville South Carolina.  Seems like she has been planning a little getaway for us for a while.  We'll be here for the weekend and maybe even Monday.  What a great wife, she even packed my laptop so I can log onto ROV.   ;D   ;D   ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Lucky

Quote from: DaveTN on April 20, 2007, 08:56:09 PMWhat a great wife, she even packed my laptop so I can log onto ROV.   ;D   ;D   ;D

Then your not THAT Incommunicado...   :D
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

inanecathode

He's with his wife, on a get away, for his sake i hope he's incommunicado!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

kiawrench

GREENVILLE?  yuk

Spartanburg is almost as bad. Only thing in Greenville is the bi-lo center and a few colleges.(all bible belt schools).

man, you should have made her stop the car in Cherokee , at least there you can pan for gold or gemstones in the hills .

And ,yes, you can pan out enough gold to fund a few bike purchases or ,if really lucky, a new bike .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

YellowJacket!

Quote from: kiawrench on April 21, 2007, 01:59:04 PM
GREENVILLE?  yuk

;D  ;D

Actually, you must not have been here in a while.  We're on break from the first part of the day.  G'ville is having a big art fest downtown on the riverfront.  We walked for hours today...and sat for a couple too by the river.  Absolutely beautiful weather today in the upper 70's and not a cloud in the sky.  Lots of people out but not too crowded.  We ate at Sticky Fingers...my all time favorite rib place.
We're gonna rest for a while and go back after dark to walk around downtown again.
Saw the Bi Lo center.  Actually turned right at it to get to where we were going.

David

kwells

I'm Incommunicado for a few days eh?
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

YellowJacket!

Well, we thought to ourselves today, Greenville is really noce but Charleston is only 3 hours away, so we extended our getaway by another day and are heading to Charleston, Mount Plesant and Isle of Palms.  We're heading over there in the morning and plan on spending the Sunday and Monday there.
Hey Kia, you up for a lunch date?

David

Lucky

Quote from: DaveTN on April 21, 2007, 09:46:02 PM
Hey Kia, you up for a lunch date?
David

Remember if he is, he's only allowed to eat at places that serve on papaer or plastic so he doesn't drop a plate on his foot or stab his thumb with a fork... ;D
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

YellowJacket!

Well, We spent the night in Mount Pleasant, just outside of Isle of Palms and had a great time.  We ate at our favorite restaurants, went shopping and walked on the beach.  The weather was a 10 out of 10.  All sun, mid 70's and breezy.  It just couldn't have been better.
I have such a cool wife.  (It'd be better though if she would ride on the V with me...but ya can't have everything)  To me, it was a spur of the moment thing.  She had been planning it for weeks.  I did not know where we were going until we got up in the mountains...mainly because I fell asleep.  I had no Idea that we would be going away for the weekend.
Anyway, Im back now and was planning to ride Yellowjacket tomorrow but its supposed to rain, so I'll have to wait a bit....   :(

David

haunter

82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.