You Tube

Started by Max, April 23, 2007, 11:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max

It would be nice if one of you could film a VISION Maintenance or repair and upload it to You Tube.
Something that would put the Haynes manual to shame.

don_vanecek

I have taken abunch of pictures of my recent (will not quite done yet) start clutch project that I hoped to share (using digital camera). I don't know how to use"You Tube" however. How does it work? Or I was thinking a using the free web site my internet provider will give me (but only 5mb-how many pictures will that hold?)

Some things I have been thinking about.

However this would be more from the amature mechanic view point-in no way meant to replace the Haynes manual or Lucky's CD, just another viewpoint. Just show some actual pictures. I know some other forum members have mentioned doing more of a video in the past, not sure what happened to that.

YellowJacket!

Lucky and I filmed the procedure for syncing the carbs.  Hes gonna finish editing it and get it posted.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Coil Coyle

Don,
       For the pictures, PhotoBucket works well, it's free and you don't loose them when you change internet providers.

http://photobucket.com/ sign up for the free one.

I've got 50 5MegaPixel pictures in my carb project so far and they aren't complaining yet.

$0.02
;)
Coil

don_vanecek

Thanks, I'll look into that.

Max

Quote from: DaveTN on April 23, 2007, 07:48:26 PM
Lucky and I filmed the procedure for syncing the carbs.  Hes gonna finish editing it and get it posted.

David

This is exactly what I was looking for.  Now if we could get the post to the link at the top of the General Forum, or a new forum called Maintenance.

Lucky, please leave out the butt crack shots (_|_)

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Max on April 26, 2007, 09:41:29 AM
Lucky, please leave out the butt crack shots (_|_)

In that case, we won't be abe to post it.  ;D ;D ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)