Wow its been a while.

Started by crackerkorean, May 03, 2007, 09:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crackerkorean

whats going on guys? anything new? I dont even remember the last time I have been here. I have been busy with school so no time to even ride the triumph.

Just wanted to say ..... HI

YellowJacket!

Hi Mike,

Good to hear from you again!  ;D  How are ya doin?

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

crackerkorean

Doing well, just been studying like mad. This semester taking Physics, Linea Algebra and Calc III and have my physics final tonight and calc on monday. Baiscally going to school full time this semester and working a full 40. Its been rough.

Other than that doing well, just trying to get some more time riding. Loveing the triumph BTW since I dont have time to work on a V. Still miss mine though, One day when im done with school (3 more years) and I might end up hunting anohter one down.

Any plans for a fall get together?? Just curious.
Mike

YellowJacket!

Quote from: crackerkorean on May 03, 2007, 11:07:29 AM
Any plans for a fall get together?? Just curious.
Mike

Theres always that possibility.  Lucky and I are going to ride the Dragon this saturday and meet up with Zore.   Hmmm Zore and the Dragon.  Sounds like a movie with swords and armor.
Fall in TN is a great time to ride especially when the leaves are really colorful.
I know how it is w/school.  Im finishing my BS in healthcare and carrying about 17hrs plus working full time.  I'll be going to PA school fall next year and will have to quit work to be able to do it.  $60+K in tuition for only two years and being unemployed for then makes me a bit nervous.  :0
I think I still have you listed in my SOROV mailing list, so if I send out any notices, you should get one.

Take Care,

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Mutt

Hi Mike. Nice to know your still lurking around. With school and work, where do you find time to eat and sleep?

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

crackerkorean

hmmm....eating? I gave it up, was gaining weight.

And for sleeping, while driving to work is the best time, cant do homework ;D