News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Rain Sucks!

Started by zore, May 06, 2007, 06:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zore

So Lucky, dave and myself make some plans to do the Deals gap / skyway loop but got rained on instead.  I did manage to get out and about with the camera.  Pictures are taken from around the Townsend (smokey mountains) and Pigeon Forge area.  The caverns are in townsend and I'm too lazy to look up the name  ;D.  If you guys want the information for the Route we were taking for the deals gap/skyway loop, I can make that available.

http://www.josephvolltrauer.com
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

YellowJacket!

I know exactly how you feel Joe.  Lucky and I were really excited about getting to meet you and go for a ride, but that excitement was liteally washed away with the monsoon that we had here.  For a little while, things looked like they may be getting better then it darkened up again and the floodgates opened again.

I think the caverns you are talking about are the "Forbidden Caverns".  I've been wanting to take my son there for a while.

Townsend is really nice.  Vicki and I like to go for weekend getaways..we call them "Reality Breaks".  Its not too far away and it is very inexpensive.

Take Care,

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Coil Coyle

NOT!

8) I like the rain for a ride.

When it's raining, the temperature is usually above freezing. When you arrive where you're going, the place isn't full of Harley's.

;D
Coil