25 Year Celebration Call!

Started by h2olawyer, May 10, 2007, 09:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

don_vanecek

Nice pictures Chris, you even got one of me with a smile on my face, you must have caught me taking my ears plugs out-I probably don't smile as much putting them in!

VisionMeister

Spare Stator... Don't leave home without it.

kwells

if Im not mistaken, didn't you leave home without it?
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

He knew there would be spares.   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

VisionMeister

That's the last time I leave for a 3,000 mile ride without one.
I am planning to ride it to Laguna for the GP in about a week. Should be about 400 miles total riding but close enough to home to call for a ride if I need it.

visionless

Dad and I are going to be at the GP Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  We are riding up. (ST and the Katana)  What day are you planning on going?
             Chris
When a whole nation is roaring Patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain to explore the cleanness of its hands and purity of its heart.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

'05 Katana 750    '82 XZ550
See 12 Visions all in a row!
http://www.myspace.com/ccoyle6731

VisionMeister

I'm going both Saturday and Sunday.
I have a hospitality pass that gets me in the food tent between turn 4 and 5 and a grandstand seat at the turn 4 grandstands.
I park at the infield motorcycle parking by the bridge between 4 and 5. Usually get in about 8:00 am as they feed us breakfast.
I'll be riding in with my neighbor, Rick, with his Buell.