News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Yep, another one :P

Started by Aelwulf, May 17, 2007, 02:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aelwulf

I just got the additive for occasional use per advice/comment in one of the other threads.  I got the same stuff as most seem to use for the carb dip (well, same brand not same stuff :P ).  That one or SeaFoam were the recommended brands.

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)

h2olawyer

Quote from: don_vanecek on May 18, 2007, 04:06:37 PM
I called the company and although I may have to wait two weeks they still said they could get it and at the same price. Hope I get it in time to put on before going to Colorado!  (Or if it doesn't come soon enough maybe H20 will help me put it on some evening-we will have a Vision garage in Colorado won't we???).

I will have all my tools & most of my spare parts in Winter Park.  We can do a brake line swap in short order.  You might try to order a set of speedbleeders as well.  About $15 for  pair.  Sell one to another Visionary while you're here.  Makes bleeding brakes tons easier & you can get a very firm lever feel with the braided line.  I was amazed at the difference when I went to the dual discs, braided line & bled them with the speedbleeders.  There's more line to get flex from with the dual set-up, so a single line should be just as good, if not better.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.