News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

OnROV Summer ride

Started by wolf, May 24, 2007, 04:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

Hmmm--riding those v's in formation is addictive...Here's a proposal for anyone within range of southwestern ontario--I'd like to host a ride along the shores of Lakes Huron and Erie on the Civic Holiday weekend (named after Joe Civic, famed Ottawa Senator)--that's Aug.3, 4, 5, 6.
I realize this is a busy holiday season to make it down (or up) here, but the sunsets over Lake Huron are spectacular---we've got the space, the black angus beef, and more of those wobbly pops...wolf.

Tiger

8) Book me into "Wolf's Retreat"... ;) This is a GRRRRReat opportunity for those in Michigan, etc to get together with member's of the "OnROV crew" for a combined...dare I say BIGGER ride day.

8)...ALL THOSE IN FAVOUR...SAY "AYE"... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Night Vision

you guys keep getting further and further away from me....

is it something I said?  ???

it wasn't really my fault when I almost centerpunched Kenny on that lefthand uphill hair pin....
his carbs stumbled and mine didn't  :o

sure.. now you're having cow... my favorite bovine....

I'm sorry wolf, I told Tiger my baby girl has "States" / Tennis match in NYC the weekend before that'll suck up some ching...  :'(

you guys in the upper midwest should really try to make the meet though...
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

:) Looks like its just you and me, at present, Wolf...No OnROV and none of our "Family" from south of our border... :o

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

wolf

Hmmm...a short little v train so far...but I did get one confirmation from local super mechanic Sid, who will be joining us on his immaculate black 82 R100--so the little vision train will have a beemer caboose!

dcsob

Sounds like an interesting time. Might be able to get up there.
Give me info. Where at, what to bring,  sleep situation-camping, motel, side of the road, ditch  where ever you pass out, all of the above?
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter accusations'

wolf

Lots of room here--and so far the riding season has been great. Be great to have a new visionary join us! I'll post directions closer to the weekend.
Meanwhile, there's Port Dover, Friday the 13th....

Tiger

8) Wooohooo...Now we have three Vision's...Can we get four...NEXT!!!

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Cdnlouie

I don't think this one will work for me but will give you a shout if it opens up.

Thanks Wolf!

abogado68

South of the border will try to make it, but can't promise. Invitation is open for the ride down to Mexico from SFO, anybody intrested? I'll buy the Coronas.

Tiger

:)  Wolf, Lil'blaster's in to...  8) He and I will team up for the ride out to your place... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

wolf

Excellent! Things are shaping up nicely....Spent most of the day wisely---riding.Down along the river road, up under the twinned blue water bridges, up along the lake, with blue water and blue sky that just about went on forever, inland into the wheatfields, and home--the Revision purring along perfectly. (She's been behaving very well since I started eyeing that Breva at the Moto Guzzi dealer in London...)

abogado68

OK TIGER LET'S PUT IT TOGETHER. :) :)

Tiger

Quote from: abogado68 on July 06, 2007, 10:51:22 PM
OK TIGER LET'S PUT IT TOGETHER. :) :)

??? ??? ???...Your gonna ride up to Canada ??? ??? ???

abogado68

I'M SORRY, GOT THINGS BACKWARD. BUT CANADA SEEMS LIKE A NICE RIDE

Tiger

:) No problem abo'...but your welcome to come up still ;D ;D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Night Vision

Quote from: abogado68 on July 07, 2007, 11:57:30 AM
I'M SORRY, GOT THINGS BACKWARD. BUT CANADA SEEMS LIKE A NICE RIDE

yep, it's a nice place, and believe it or not...... I've seen Canadians drinking Coronas....  :o
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

abogado68

That's very good. Now we must teach them to drink tequila.

Tiger

Quote from: abogado68 on July 11, 2007, 11:20:55 PM
That's very good. Now we must teach them to drink tequila.

;D Been there, done that...hic :-[...Still prefer a good single malt scotch 8) 8) 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:) Katdiva & her "mate" are 99% guaranteed to be there... 8) The "Wolfs Head Hotel" is starting to fill up ;D :D :D :D :D :D... 8) Who else is gonna book in for this great get-to-gether ??? Come on, don't be shy ::)... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)