Star wars Vs Monty Python

Started by Lucky, May 25, 2007, 09:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky

1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Mutt

How much does an African swallow weigh?....... ???
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

YellowJacket!

Holy Handgrenades! That was funny.  Did anyone see the speeders go by in the background?

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

kiawrench

positive proof that k-niggets   (knights)  like to play a bit rough,,, and the soudtrack was worth the fuzzy picture! 

i wonder, if i get a guy to run around behind me clacking coconut shells and act like  i am riding my horse, would i still be a member in good standing on the forum?

if not, then i think it would be proof that some of our members  have relatives that smell of elderberries!
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

h2olawyer

Quote from: kiawrench on May 29, 2007, 11:53:00 PM
positive proof that k-niggets   (knights)  like to play a bit rough,,, and the soudtrack was worth the fuzzy picture! 

i wonder, if i get a guy to run around behind me clacking coconut shells and act like  i am riding my horse, would i still be a member in good standing on the forum?

if not, then i think it would be proof that some of our members  have relatives that smell of elderberries!

You need to make an "automatic Patsy" that mounts on the rear of the V to clack the coconut shells.   But only after you've cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with a . . . . .  herring!  ;D

By the way - anybody else own the Monty Python & The Holy Grail PC game that came out a few years ago?  Pretty fun, but I thought Leather Goddesses of Phobos & Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy were more difficult, even though they were just text adventures.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.