83 vision in NY $500

Started by d0n, July 11, 2007, 11:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstone

Just popped back on the forum... Family issues are keeping me busy, so the bikes get to wait out the winter in the garage and shed.  Did the Starter Bolt Fix, yup they were loose.  Other bike still waiting for a new stator, go figure. ::).  Hey spell check is back!

Scott_Mc

Quote from: d0n on January 17, 2008, 08:37:08 PM
I just realized I have your address in my messages from back in july 07. If it's still the same NH address, I'll send it out tomorrow. I hope the bike is working out well for you.

-Don

I won't speak for him but I'll bet he's not moved...he's weighed down with motorcycles!  Hey firstone, if I manage to get my 3rd, now my one of two going, we'll have to get together.  I have to ge to NH soon one way or the other!
Owned an `82 XZ for 22(?) years!
Current 2-`85 and 1-`86 GS1150E/ 1-`85 GS700ES
Wanted:-ST1300 :-O !!

Lucky

Scott, i didn't realise you were from Taunton, i moved up from East Greenwich (just south of Warwick) RI 2 years ago..

Crack a yummy lobstah for me!

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Scott_Mc

Quote from: Lucky on February 08, 2008, 06:23:47 PM
Scott, i didn't realise you were from Taunton, i moved up from East Greenwich (just south of Warwick) RI 2 years ago..

Crack a yummy lobstah for me!

--Lucky
I've not had lobstah for quite a while now.  Like it a lot but only manage about once a year for some reason. Guess I'm a more of a clam guy :o
At some point you'd mentioned that about RI, Dave's from there too? 
Lucky are you in carb rebuild season?  Could you shoot me a pm or email, I need to get my RI bike going, and the parts bike out of my yard! 
Owned an `82 XZ for 22(?) years!
Current 2-`85 and 1-`86 GS1150E/ 1-`85 GS700ES
Wanted:-ST1300 :-O !!