News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

California DMV Frustration

Started by Kyle T., October 31, 2007, 04:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwells

the winter months gives me a couple months to do some snowboarding so Im not complaining about that.  I do plenty of riding the other 9 months.  I dont think the Denver area DMVs are any better....takes about 2 hrs of watching slow moving numbers.
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Brian Moffet

Quote from: kwells on November 02, 2007, 09:08:33 PM
the winter months gives me a couple months to do some snowboarding

Snow, ick!

Brian

Ron_McCoy

You can snowboard all you want in California too.  Snowboard, ride and surf all in the same day, waterski if you want to. 8) 8) 8)

h2olawyer

If I absolutely had to make a choice between motorcycle or skis, I'd take the skis.  Not really even a tough choice.  Been my main hobby, pastime & even occasional livelihood since 1964.  The steeper & deeper the better!   8)

I'm just  real glad I don't have to make that choice.   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kwells

went to opening day at copper mtn today...got 1 day of boarding so far!  Was 70 when I got back to denver.
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

ironb12s

Once again back to the matter at hand, I give you:

QuoteBroadway Title 205-323-3256, Titles Unlimited 205-808-0535. Both of these are in
Birmingham AL and I believe have web sites.

My buddy Dave emailed this info, he's looking to get a title for the 1969 Comet that he and I picked up in OH 2 months ago.  I believe that the service costs about $250, but you will get all of the documentation necessary to register and retitle the vehicle.  Do a Google or DogPile with either to find them on the web, and go from there...  I think I will, too, because I have an unknown year XS850SG in CO that was abandoned...

Also, try here: http://www.getnewtitle.com/ - a bit pricier, but claim to be able to get you a title...
SOC-UK 19744*MIG 821*IBA 9200*AMA 580210
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Book: "She don't look like much."
KayLee: "'Ah-uh, she'll fool ya."

ironb12s

This came from the Yamaha-Triples forum:

QuoteI am going to go with ITS-titles.com. It's $125 and should take about 3-4 weeks. We'll see how it goes.
SOC-UK 19744*MIG 821*IBA 9200*AMA 580210
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Book: "She don't look like much."
KayLee: "'Ah-uh, she'll fool ya."