News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

XP to VISTA; which Virus software?

Started by Coil Coyle, November 20, 2007, 09:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick G

I remember the general protection fault !! I  always asked , what in h*ll is that / Can't these egg heads use words that mean something to the rest of us? So who's fault was it??
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

h2olawyer

It was General Protection's fault.  He was an Army retiree closely related to Sgt. SNAFU!   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Tanno

Quote from: h2olawyer on June 15, 2008, 03:32:48 AM
It was General Protection's fault.  He was an Army retiree closely related to Sgt. SNAFU!   ;D

H2O

That's a good one.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Industrial Technician by trade -- Curiosity by nature, tinkerer by choice.
"Handle every situation like a dog would. If you can't eat it or screw it; Piss on it and walk away!" -- Unknown

YellowJacket!

Vista is not, contrary to what M$ tells you, immune to BSOD's...Blue Screen crashes.  I still get them and they are annoying as ....

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Tanno

Most of Vista's BSODs are hardware conflicts.
Industrial Technician by trade -- Curiosity by nature, tinkerer by choice.
"Handle every situation like a dog would. If you can't eat it or screw it; Piss on it and walk away!" -- Unknown