News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

was looking at some 'other' stuff a bike liquidater was selling and....

Started by kwells, November 25, 2007, 10:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Moffet

louthepou

Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Ron_McCoy

So Kevin, have you bid yet?  Didn't know you were into the Bee Gees.  Must be a small fan club.

kwells

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

Actually, the pre-disco Bee Gees were pretty good.  I Started A Joke, New York Mining Disaster 1941, Holiday, First of May, etc.  all fantastic harmonies and pretty good songs.  I once heard an interview with Alice Cooper where he said one of his guilty pleasures (other than golf) is listening to the Saturday Night Fever album.  He said while the music is OK, the thing he was most impressed with was the producing - mixing of the album.  Just goes to show that the Bee Gees have some unsuspected fans - even of their dance music.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kwells

www.wellsmoto.com

YellowJacket!

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

h2olawyer

It's "Stayin' Alive" until 12/2/07 so you have time to bid.   :D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kwells

how about a group buy...we can pass it around to the ROV members

www.wellsmoto.com

YellowJacket!

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)