Steering head bearings, which is better?

Started by tben, December 21, 2007, 12:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tben

Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
-Joseph Addison

smknjoe1964

The second set is the ones I bought . Tiger said those are the kind he uses ! I got em I just havent put them in yet .

Tiger

:) I've used the second suplier on your list for four set's ... ;) Well priced, good people to deal with and a decent product line.
I've also bought fork seal's and wheel bearing's off of these guy's a few time's. They sent the wrong fork seal's once but replaced them with NO problem's at all.

8)........TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

couchflyer

+1 on the Pyramid bearings, haven't installed them yet though.
1982 Yamaha Vision ~ 1 Black & 1 Red
2008 Ducati Hypermotard S
2008 Ducati 1098 ~ Track only
Sola Scriptura

fiat-doctor

tben

thanks for the input guys. ;D I'll most likely wind up with the Pyramids but if there website is anything other than propaganda  ::) those All Balls bearings are sweet 8).
Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
-Joseph Addison

Lucky

1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black