News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Who really knows this guy?

Started by vadasz1, December 23, 2007, 11:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadasz1

Hi everybody.  My name is Robert, aka vadasz.  I just wanted toi say hi and I think I might be purchasing a Vision soon.

I found one in Erin and it looks hardly used.  The current owner says it has on about 16000Km on it and for a NEW bike it will do me just fine.  Did I mention that I will be writing my M1 this February and taking the Humber course in the end of April or begining of May.  Well this bike looks fantastic as it was all ArmorAlled up, even the rider seat had a great shine on it.  I hope that I am not getting scammed by this guy.  BTW he says that he is a long time member here.  Can anyonetell me a bit more about TIGER?  Is he a real swell guy or just a guy who is all swelled up?

Just joking Johnny ! ! !  See you on the 6th at the show buddy.
Keep it upright and she'll be happy forever ! !
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Paul@Sheffield

I don't know him directly, but he has given me good advice on this forum.
I have found that members of this site are very helpful.
Paul.

Kevin

Tiger is one of the regulars here. He has been very helpful with advice and parts, organizing rides ect.. He  is passionate about his motorcycles. You have a straight shooter in Tiger.     

67GTO

He also has a spring in his tail :)
" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV

Night Vision

no worries Robert, can we call you Robert?........

ALL of Johnny's bikes come with a "tail light" warranty...... I know this for a fact   ;)
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

YellowJacket!

Ask him where he got is "Power T" keychain from.  ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Tiger

:) It appears that...ROBERT, a.k.a. vadasz1, (Hungarian!!!) will be the pround new owner of "Lucky #7"... 8)
He and I have known each other for several year's, (one of my customer's!!). He is a complete newbie to motorcycle's and as such will be writing his M1, to gain his learners permit, early in 2008. Shortly after, he will attend Humber College for two day's, in Toronto, to do the riding part of the graduated testing that we have here.
I will be meeting up with Robert on Sunday 6th January, at the Motorcycle show at the International Centre, to help him pick out some riding gear... 8)
It will take him a wee bit of time to get into thing's, but I'm sure you will all join me in welcoming Robert to the ROV family and as another member of the OnROV team... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
p.s. Robert lives with-in, approx', a five minute walk from CanadianLou... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kiawrench

you wanna know about tiger?   TIGER??? we don' need no wrenching tiger!!   

buy the bike, decide later if he twisted your throttle .

bet you wont need a refund .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Night Vision

Quote from: Tiger on December 24, 2007, 02:34:08 PM

It will take him a wee bit of time to get into thing's, but I'm sure you will all join me in welcoming Robert to the ROV family and as another member of the OnROV team...

boy I hope I'm not too late with this....

...vadasz1,  joining this forum is a good thing, but think twice about joining Tiger's OnROV GANG....

the hazing is brutal... first they take you on a nice, seemingly harmless group ride...

but when you get back ....

...you're subjected to endless hours of stories, a relentless barrage of jokes, great food, and you may even get infused with single malt truth serum into the wee hours of the morning!  :o :o

If you're married, I hope you have an understanding wife.... because once you're "in", it's nearly impossible to get "out" of the gang

;D

Rick G

John, you sound like my kind of people!!!!  The truth serum sounds like a  great idea.!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Tiger

Quote from: Rick G on December 25, 2007, 01:29:08 AM
John...The truth serum sounds like a  great idea.!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

::) Damn, the truth is out....... :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8)........TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Cdnlouie

In his spare time, Tiger runs a massage parlour and a dating service  ;D.  Once he introduces you to one of his 'Visions' you will fall in love with her!  He has been very successful and if you wish to exchange vows, we can even arrange that  ::)!

Welcome to the neighborhood Robert!   

kiawrench

run robert, fast and far,, buy the bike and escape,,,,, all those above the border stations will make a dedicated visionary out of you,,,, long rides in the back country, weekends of ripping down and rebuilding,, tire hunts, stators swaps,,,, fairing searches,,, it is a harder habit to break than smoking. oh, wait, you already know this ,,,, ok   welcome robert ,, jump in with both feet--- buy your cd from lucky yet?
shorty lights from kevin?

for the hard to find items,, you can go here :
http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=index&zenid=b34b2b4d2e518f8d23ae0d625f23719b

great selection, low prices, and a darn nice place to shop
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

vadasz1

kiawrench: very funny site.  I think Tiger has some ventured interest in it tho, so am cautious from buying from them.

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Tiger

:) vadasz1 won't be buying/riding "Lucky #7"... ::)  However, I do have another interested party... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

h2olawyer

That's too bad - did we scare him off??  Did you offend him??  Did someone PM him with your true identity??   ;D :D ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Night Vision

maybe... probably not... wasn't me  8)
;D

louthepou

Don't blame me on this one. ;)

And really guys, your unique sense of humour wasn't that scary, so I don't think that's the case either.

Maybe he just wondered if he'd turn into such an... avid collector as Tiger and that scared his wife!  ;D ;D ;D

Lou
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

vadasz1

well went out and got my first helmet, a HJC modular, at the motorcycle show.  When I showed my wife she thought I paid too much for it.  (show special was $150)  She thinks a sponge would be enough protection for my thick head.

Rick G

That's a good price , Just show her the catalog prices for the 400. and 500. dollar ones . She  will thik you got  a bargan.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike