News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Won't be riding the Vision for a while

Started by VisionMeister, December 14, 2007, 12:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VisionMeister

I just put my insurance and DMV on hold for both V's for the winter.
I'm planning to swap parts to put my 83 and 82 both back to stock during the cold weather.
Any riding will have to be on the Ducati. Dang. Luckily the new Pirellis work well in the cold even if they are harsh.
CROV riders... We need a target date for a spring ride, and therefore, a reassembly deadline.
Maybe Supervision would let us use the cabin again.
Or I could co-ordinate for a Sacramento foothills area meet and we could ride the Crystal Basin.
Or we could go to Sonoma area and ride the Sonoma Coast, Stewarts Point and Clear Lake areas.
Any Ideas?

supervision

Good time start kicken the options of what to do     
" border="0

h2olawyer

The subject line had me worried!  Thought something happened to you or the Vs.  Glad to read it will be for a good reason.  Happy wrenching.   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

steve

I should be up for a ride weekend depending on the dates.  Since I live in the Clear Lake area and work in Santa Rosa I would vote for the Sonoma Coast/Mendocino/Lake County area but hey, I'd show up almost anywhere within a coupla hundred miles or so!  Would a bit farther south help out those from Southern Cal?  Maybe the Northerners could meet on Friday and head south together and the Southerners could meet and head north for a weekend in the middle?  Anyway I think the days start getting longer in about a week.  That means summer is on its way!!! ;D

Ron_McCoy

Any of those are fine with me.  Sharon votes for Sonoma Coast.  The sooner we can get a date, the better so I can put in for vacation.

Ron

pullshocks

Mt Shasta area too far north for you guys?    Much as I'd like to see the Mendocino area, it would be kind of a slog from the Pacific Northwest.

Brian Moffet

Either one is at least a couple of hours closer now than when I was in Santa Cruz...

Brian

tben

Depending on the dates I'd be down for a ride south. 8) Like Pullshocks said, the further north you guys can go the better it is for me.
Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
-Joseph Addison

visionless

I vote for the Sonoma area.
           Chris
When a whole nation is roaring Patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain to explore the cleanness of its hands and purity of its heart.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

'05 Katana 750    '82 XZ550
See 12 Visions all in a row!
http://www.myspace.com/ccoyle6731