help need 83 carb diagram

Started by swat1, February 25, 2008, 10:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swat1

hi orderd my kits showed up no info i need help my book is a 82 help me OBI 1 your my only hope
E.O.H                                                                                                            equal opportunity h8ter

h2olawyer

Actually, the diagram in the Haynes manual is for 83 carbs.

If you haven't yet done so, get the CD from Lucky.  Factory & Haynes manuals & tons of other useful / fun stuff.  Well worth the price!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Kenny

Or you can go onto one of the Yamaha parts sites in the Links page. I can also send you some info from my 83 Manual. Pm me with an address.( I will not be back in N. A. until the 29th of Feb.)
                     :D  Cheers Ken S.
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

Brian Moffet

I agree, get Lucky's CD. I believe it has the 83 addendum to the service manual.  I have hard copy of it here, which was helpful when rebuilding my 83. 

Brian