Commuting on the vision again...

Started by Brian Moffet, March 03, 2008, 12:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

Quote from: joevacc on March 31, 2008, 09:47:44 AM
Quote from: YellowJacket! on March 31, 2008, 05:52:42 AM
Hate to say it but "my friend" was WAAAYYYYYYYY better looking.  :o  :o

David

That may be...  But did she have assault weapons and a motor bike??  ;)

::) Come on Joe...ALL women have assault weapon's don't yer know :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Rick G on March 29, 2008, 01:16:52 AM
They wouldn't do it in AZ. here you can carry a side arm !! >:(

QuoteTEMPE, Ariz. - Police say a man accidentally shot himself in the stomach after waving his gun in anger at a fellow motorist in Tempe, Ariz.

Tempe police spokesman Brandon Banks says David Lopez is expected to survive and could face charges including disorderly conduct, reckless display of a firearm and felony flight from police.

Banks says today that after Lopez shot himself he tried to evade police by driving away but crashed his car and was arrested as he fled on foot.

Banks says it's unclear what sparked the Friday confrontation and that the 33-year-old Lopez has been evasive in police interviews. The other driver was uninjured but also fled the scene and was arrested on a charge of drunken driving.

And this fact is supposed to make me feel like visiting Arizona?   :o :o :o ::)

Brian

Rick G

Thats the Phoenix area , it worse than the Los Angeles area .
The catch 22 is that although you can wear a side arm, you can't use it , unless you life is threatened. Now out in the desert , if a Mohave green , threatens your life you  can shoot them too. I carry mine with the first three rounds loaded with bird shot , It works great on venomous snakes .
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike